Search found 36 matches

Return

by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I'm having the same issue. I've had a lot of pulls that resulted in making out but she usually doesn't let me go further. I also noticed the same thing with regards to passion. But honestly, this isn't necessarily a sign of disinterest. I don't think it's reasonable to expect a girl to be crazy hor...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I noticed none of them kissed me back that passionately , so idk what that means beyond the obvious (they’re not that turned on) Um, it's not that big of a problem, to be honest. Sex is not a Hollywood movie where everything is structured to look passionate. Kissing with a girl might be lame while ...
by kratjeuh
Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Hail Mary text advice?

Your first message sets 90% of the tone of the conversation (Except Bumble because girls open). I've noticed if you can't really vibe instantly, it's very difficult to turn it around. There are exceptions like when a girl is testing you by giving short answers to start, but as a rule of thumb you ne...
by pancakemouse
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Lots of dates that go nowhere.

Thanks for the screenshots and date description, that gives me all the context I need for now. What's happening is that you're closing the super Yes girls, but you're failing with the "baby Yes" girls due to lack of tension. How do you create tension: - Qualifying her on traits you find attractive -...
by MFbag
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Lots of dates that go nowhere.

Ive been doing the Caleb Jones method where I do a one hour coffee date on like a saturday morning then invite them over to my place a few days later. I've been on 3 dates this month and have fucked all 3 girls so it's working for me. Near the end of the dates ill mention a movie or playing chess or...
by Adrizzle
Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Losing girls at the pull

See @pancakemouse log.

All the answers you seek are there. Short answer is if you’re not fuckin em they are not DTF

That be said. If you keep running the numbers game eventually you will pull
by pancakemouse
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Losing girls at the pull

Don't kiss girls until you've probed their logistics and are sure they're pullable. The currency of women is validation. They will gladly spend a night making out with several guys and going home with none of them. The more you withhold validation until she earns it, the better you'll do. Key questi...
by Rags2Bitches
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are any of these pictures usable?

If you were to use any of these, I would say 1 or 3 aswell but crop it so you only see your upper body and face (and a little background). Sitting on a rock with a leather jacket doesn't really align in what you're trying to present. yea pretty much this. photo criticism: 1) the way you’re sitting ...
by ovnidos
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ovinidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:16 pm
I'm excited for this one man, 22 years old dude, fuck, you could be a legend by 25! So much potential here. Work hard that's what I can promise you will bring results. The guys who are consistent just become kings.
Thanks you getting me excited!!
by kratjeuh
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Charm filter on face app for Tinder pics

Yes, charm is fine but don't use above 2/4. You can always post a before and after edit pic here and we will be honest if it's fine or catfishing.
by Lord Rey
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Charm filter on face app for Tinder pics

I would say it depends on the pic really. Usually you don't want to use FaceApp filters at the maximum level as said above. Sometimes FaceApp does stupid shit and leave artefacts around the face. Just be careful about those. Oh, and don't let the skin get too smooth... When you get that "plastic/mak...
by Lord Rey
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are any of these pics usable?

Hey man, I'd say it's a nice try and from these pics, 3 looks the best (best posture and genuine smile). Now, my problem with your pics is the lighting: too harsh light causes your eyes and half of your face to be in shadows which doesn't look good. Is my body good enough where a shirtless pic is wo...
by kratjeuh
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are any of these pics usable?

As Lord mentioned, the lighting is too harsh but the effort is very good. I also like the setting a lot and the vibe that you're giving off. You want to do some pushups and lateral raises before showing off your body to get the blood flowing. Also when you're smiling, you can flex your abs a bit bec...
by pancakemouse
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pick 1 of 3

I wouldn’t use these pics as it’s really obvious you don’t play tennis (or at least at a good level). The grip is hanging loose (see black spot at grip), that racket is super old and even someone who doesn’t play tennis can tell. Wearing sunglasses whilst playing tennis is literally a meme in the c...
by dino
Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pick 1 of 3

I'd go for 2, good pic.

Also think you're fine with using the pic if you got nothing better, considering I doubt you're aiming for girls that are pro tennis players.