Search found 47 matches

Return

by MILFandCookies
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pick 1 of 3

I agree, photo #2 is solid. Genuine smile. In the first one your posture is awkward. You're hunched over. In the third one, it's framed awkwardly. You're small in the frame, and your face is blurry. The motion you're doing with your left arm is also awkward. Study this article KillYourInnerLoser wro...
by kratjeuh
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pick 1 of 3

I wouldn’t use these pics as it’s really obvious you don’t play tennis (or at least at a good level). The grip is hanging loose (see black spot at grip), that racket is super old and even someone who doesn’t play tennis can tell. Wearing sunglasses whilst playing tennis is literally a meme in the c...
by Paid Renegade
Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to look like a fuckboy in pics?

Alright cool I remember you now. Those pics aren’t too bad, I can tell you’ve put effort in and your style looks pretty decent to me. Minor thing, pic #1 would be better if it wasn’t a henley. Also the last pic, your friends look very nice-guyish which is going to detract from whatever edge you’re p...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bulking, how big a calorie surplus should I have?

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:59 am
200-250KCal/day
Seconded. I've been told by @DNPTHC who's a trainer with a kickass physique your goal is to gain 1-2lbs per month to make sure it's mostly muscle and minimal fat.
by wilson
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bulking, how big a calorie surplus should I have?

I recommend the app Macrofactor. TDEE tables can be off in a big way because there's so much individual variability in TDEE even at a fixed body weight/muscle mass. The app - by tracking your weight and calorie intake over a period of time - can come up with quite accurate estimates of what you need...
by Akilles7
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ghosted mid date

Yeah happened to me like a month ago. Met on Hinge. Had a solid date. Made out outside the place and made out when we got back to my apartment. Girl was breathing heavily too, so I know she was turned on. Got a call from her roommate saying she was "locked out" of their apartment. Yeah sure . And gi...
by Kurvam
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ghosted mid date

Went out with a girl off Tinder. Went back to my place after an hour and half. Started to make out with her but she stopped me in the middle and said “sorry I’m really not feeling it” and left. Unmatched me immediately afterwards lol. Has that happened to anybody else? I’ve got other dates lined up...
by Squilliam
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log -do you wait for girl’s to text you after first date?

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:44 pm
Anyway, do you wait for the girl to text you after the first date or do you text them first. Looking for specific advice on this situation and general advice.
In general, you should never be expecting a girl to be initiating something. So you should definitely be texting her
by ytlord
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log -do you wait for girl’s to text you after first date?

“Hey, I had fun last night, hope you weren’t too tired today haha. (she mentioned having to get up early and being tired.) Would like to see you again sometime soon.” Yeah that’s fine. You’re badly overthinking all of this. Imo “text game” is near meaningless after the first date. If you invited th...
by pancakemouse
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

Haven’t been on any more dates, have one lined up tonight though. As an aside, could I get a Hail Mary recommendation on this conversation? imageedit_8_7568053117.jpeg Honestly not my best texting but she didn’t give me much to work with. My second line is referencing one of her prompts. Sent the l...
by Bman
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

Yggdrasil13 This will sound weird, but you smile too much. Having a few photos in the lineup smiling are good, but not all of them. For example the photo in the leather jacket is decent, but a hard faced, masculine gaze would have been better. Also leather jacket in nature is not a good combo. Do t...
by GN44
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

Bman wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:37 pm
For example the photo in the leather jacket is decent, but a hard faced, masculine gaze would have been better. Also leather jacket in nature is not a good combo. Do this same pic in a city background.
yeah @Yggdrasil13 I agree with Bman here, copy something like my profile pic
by Bman
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Social Circle Advice

Just like everything else in life, if you want to make friends, YOU have to make it happen. If you want to meet someone, you have to go talk to them. If you want some people to get together, you have to handle logistics and invite everyone. If you want to form a deeper friendship, you have to invite...
by Squilliam
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

Some mid to less than mid white girl literally said that I am out of her league so I think getting her to fuck will be easy but no she's all "lets talk a little more". I don't have any patience for women right now, like just hop on my meat already and shut the fuck up. Dude, this attitude is awful....