Search found 47 matches

Return

by Bman
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Social Circle Advice

further questions I'm going to answer these not in the order asked, but in the order of importance: 5. Almost all the other questions get answered if you get over the fear of being rejected or ridiculed. At some point you have to stop giving a fuck. Don't confuse that with being socially uncalibrat...
by Zug
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bman wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:59 pm
Unfortunately that's a trait that is in short supply these days.
100% agree with what you said except this.

FORTUNATELY, not unfortunately.

If people want ignore free money on the floor, I'm happy to pick it up if they don't want it.
by Bman
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I am very afraid of public humiliation or losing face. Pretty normal. You're human. With time, just like approach anxiety, it will fade but never entirely go away. if I’m not personally organizing it And that's the rub, my friend. YOU will have to be the one personally organizing it. For a ...
by Antonio44
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Night Game Advice

No real updates on the social circle stuff. I am working on organizing a trivia night, but it is still in progress. Changing gears for a second is there a guide on this site for night game or general advice on the subject? The friends I do have like going to bars and clubs and as long as I am being...
by colgate
Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - i KILLED my inner loser.

this isn't the type of post i want to make here, but i think i have to come clean. at least maybe people who have been in this life position would be able to provide some insights instead of me just holding onto this. so i'm confirmed living in japan for the next 5 years, and i can apply for permane...
by Squilliam
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

Thanks bud but I'm not where i want to be to be honest The date was good yesterday, the girl has an amazing personality, very smart and talkative, very sweet too. Still nothing happened. It was like friends going for drinks. And if I wanted a second date with her it's a 1.5hour trip. Don't know if ...
by Zug
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's actually crazy how many options women have. Knowing this, especially when you're not doing well with your sex life, hurts like hell, and can lend itself to hopelessness. What? Why? What does one have to do with another? Why is her appeal being so high a negative hit to your emotions? You can e...
by Brandon37
Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon37s progress log

Update on my goals Thank you everyone for you advice, i really do appreciate it. Ive been doing research on Radical Improvements videos and seeing what outfits he recommends. I took some screenshots of outfits i like but i need to do more research still. Im also going to grow out my beard and see ho...
by Antonio44
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm over reacting because i'm angry and emotional but it's true that she kept asking to go somewhere and things to do, like i said even if she likes me she wants to do both things and use to go around. Logically, I think you already understand that this is not rational. Like, if you went to go to j...
by Thrice
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This was a wild experience, I got my first tinder lay Monday night, and a strange one at that. So at about 6 pm, i use a boost with almost no matches, just a couple of girls, one of them is down for a date but next weekend. After dinner I had nothing and knowing I didn't have work the day after and ...
by brohankwon
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

brohankwon's Progress Log (21.12.23 Restart)

FUNNY PIANO SONG

I recently performed my comedy songs at a showcase event a week ago, I wanted to show one of them with the link below:

by Coyote_Tracks1
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coyote_Tracks1 Progress log

Okay, so I've been gone a while. My original goal was to build a business because I was living in a small town without many opportunities to meet women but honestly my heart really wasn't in the thing I was trying to do. I will build my own successful business but that's not what's been on my mind. ...
by Svadhishthana
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

CainGettingLaid I've been running my 6 bedroom rental as rent-by-the-room while living there part time for a couple years now, so a big part of its success is the relationships and community of the people who live there. Beyond ensuring the roof doesn't collapse and the toilets still flush, I see m...
by Bman
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Starting Van Life, Seeing the Ex-Wife, Advice on Marriage/ LTRs

Update So I’m officially in Denver. Been here less than a week. I had some troubles with the van and had to get repairs in a city halfway between. Spent a few days there including Easter while I waited for a part to come in. The repair itself only took a day. But she’s running just fine now. Alread...
by september
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log.Sad night

local man gets flaked on, has a meltdown

what was the messaging BEFORE 6pm