Search found 10 matches

Return

by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

Here are my comments on the ways KillYourInnerLoser presented: 1. Sell your skills on Fiverr. Good way to start, but very hard to make serious money. It's basically the business model I suggested but most people on Fiverr don't offer high-income skills but rather commoditized skills. If you do go th...
by Lieutenant Lucid
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sales Copywriting: One of the Easiest Ways to Escape Your 9-to-5 and Make 6 Figures

I originally posted this on Reddit and the GLL forums. A lot of people found it helpful so I'm reposting it here. DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING: GRAB CAPITALISM BY THE BALLS (YSK there are lots of other ways to escape the 9-5 life if you look around. This is just what worked for me) One of the skills a...
by AskTheDom
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gym pic for tinder feedback

A shirtless selfie for an ok body

You can do better brother
by Squilliam
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In general you don't want selfies on your profile. So yeah I'd say don't use this
by MFbag
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree you want to minimize the amount of selfies. Imagine if instead of a shirtless selfie in a gym you had a shirtless picture of yourself in a park holding a football that someone else takes
by tommygun95
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting A Model Agency - Inviting 10 Models on Holiday

Update: 10 days till trip Wow, we actually filled the model positions. 10 girls are eager to come. Each one was incredibly bubbly and fun to talk to, 2 were not the right vibe so we didn't offer them a position. My main focus now is to find a world class photographer to come. I honestly think I may ...
by tommygun95
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I Invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

Hey guys, so it's over. We pulled off the first trip and somehow everything went perfect. Spent 2 days in the villa and exploring the island, followed by a day out in the yacht for the final day. The photos we got were insane, so plenty of crazy content to fuel social media until the next trip. The ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

There hasn't been a huge amount of engagement in this forum since the initial post so I probably won't keep updating here. Here's the problem: We appreciate constructive engagement. So an unspoken rule is to limit suggestions unless you have hands-on experience in a topic. What you're doing is uniq...
by MILFandCookies
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't use. For gym photos, a mirror selfie is only okay if you have an elite physique. It's a shitty photo for anyone, but if you have an elite physique it counterbalances it to make it acceptable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUwd4CAT1o Your physique is good. Not great, and not elite. Get a fri...
by Manganiello
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

STICKY: Manga's Tinder Guide - Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

I had a good start on tinder thanks to the guys on this community. This is me giving back. How I got 9 lays From Tinder in the Very first 6 weeks Why this exists Because I have a unique (possibly fleeting) perspective on racking lays quickly from day 1 of being online. And I want to share it. (I'm a...