Search found 3 matches

Return

by adscftwtf
Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

adscftwtf's log + story

Hey wonderful people of the KYIL forums! I've been lurking on Andy's website for a while now but I finally decided to become more proactive with self-improvement in the area of women and dating. This post is going to act as an introduction to people on the forum but more important than that, it's a ...
by adscftwtf
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Roast my current profiles

Welcome, brother. First question: Did you read the tinder guide, yet? I don’t think any of these photos show you off in the best light. Regarding photos, I’d actively reach out to @MILFandCookies. He’s built an entire dating photo business, and has helped a lot of men get that sorted. Aside from th...
by adscftwtf
Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LOW SMV DIARIES DAY #7)

Holden wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:27 pm
Honestly I think Tinder is just dishonest and they're just doing whatever behind the scenes.
I have zero problems in believing that. Sure I am a bit bitter about my "success" on Tinder but I would never trust a company whose profits depend on getting you to spend more and more on the app