Search found 8 matches

Return

by filbko
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pics on holiday, improvement?

The suit pic is great, and also the shirtless pics.
by filbko
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey guys! I, filbko, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: I am a guy from Eastern Europe who has decided to change his life. Until this day, my only success with the girls is one making-out session with a hot 18 years old blonde and two dates. I am a virgin, and I am ...
by filbko
Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The picture quality when uploaded to Tinder

I am referring to this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwipeHelper/comments/vdtyp2/technical_tinder_picture_quality_when_uploaded/ We all know that Tinder makes aggressive compression when the picture is uploaded. The article says that in order to preserve the best quality, the picture should be c...
by filbko
Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Took over 1000s of photos - Need help narrowing down final few

I would use the 2nd pic as the last picture in your dating profile, 4th and 12th.

Your outfit is very basic, and also your photos need more editing.
by filbko
Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Skipped the photography didnt feel like going back out today. Spent some time on dating apps, got a date on Tuesday night. Noticing I really don’t match with the 18-25 range, I probably look too nice / safe, will need to add a masculine edge to my style. Getting my ears pierced in early August so t...
by filbko
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

Hey, I had a photoshoot with Lord Rey at the end of August. Just two sets of pics, nearby castle, and pool pics. The pics are not perfect and looking for usable pics for ig and dating apps. Credit to Lord Rey for his photoshoot. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19uREopPluQ_86OYVfZXCyClmBmANZ1E7
by filbko
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by filbko
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.