Search found 64 matches

Return

by Wnyhg
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Feel guilty about chasing sex?

Some more on BDSM? Terminologies? CCFM, the ones I read were so weird I’m just going to forget them. Waxing? Protocols, candles to use? I think this is more my kind of thing. Wrist to ankle bonding? Postures, protocols, Using Silence in BDSM. Earplugs, headphones or darkness. I found a book on breas...
by Wnyhg
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Feel guilty about chasing sex?

First off, I know nothing about BDSM. Over the last few months I occasionally realized I need to increase my market value. Also, to try to reinvigorate my stalled relationship. I’ve read the articles but when it comes to immersing myself, I need more knowledge. Is something along the lines of jackkn...
by Wnyhg
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

So I developed scurvy. That’s vitamin C deficiency. Treated with twin multivitamins and poof gum swelling gone. I’ve been pushing the veggies and protein for so long and intentionally avoided a MVIN thinking the veggies would be enough when fresh. Well, there you go, take your multivitamin. Weight 2...
by Wnyhg
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Thank you Reddas ! Thank you natedawg ! That’s basically what’s happening. I’ve only done two workouts thus far, and I’ve not trained for high reps almost ever. Goggins would do 95lbs squat 4x100 and yesterday I did 135 x 15, 10, 5. Hypertrophy is basically what I’m doing in these last few workouts....
by Wnyhg
Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Thanks for the input. I’m doing higher reps now as i saw Dave goggins and his routine. I’m concerned with my back pain discomfort when I wake in the morning. My squat form is good and a powerlifting coach was ok with it. I totally agree with the diet and am focussed on eggs for protein since they ha...
by Wnyhg
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log- high reps or go to failure

Walked 7.3 miles with over 18000 steps on Sunday. Was sore on Monday and partner was too from last week, so took a recovery day and walked about a mile. Dave Goggins avoided loose tissue when losing weight by doing 100 to 500 reps with lighter weights and using the “up” position to rest. As compared...
by Wnyhg
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Weight 248 Chest 48 R arm 16 L arm 15.7 "2"" above" 44 Belly 48 "2"" below" 47 Hips*44 R thigh 16 L thigh 16 Height 71 inches Reality check. I wouldn’t look at me twice forget the first time. I’m recovering quite well. I’ve dropped the 2lbs of ground beef daily and switched to just eggs. I drink wat...
by Wnyhg
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Setting PRs. Just cause you’re a doc doesn’t mean you’re a genius. I messed my access to this forum by posting my progress log into the “welcome here “ category. Lost full access. Hopefully I’ll get it back. 255 3x4 squat.165 3x4 bench and 70 3x 4 split squat. My partner joined me today, the guy con...
by Wnyhg
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Still sick. Tried to do some calisthenics and couldn’t last 5 minutes. Belly started cramping up and I’ve been downing multivitamins, I can’t really chew anything well. Found a workout that promotes the basics: Workout A Barbell Squats Dips Barbell Bench Press Incline Dumbbell Bench Press Tricep Pus...
by Wnyhg
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

I was dreading doing more squats. I pulled up my routine and day 2 is bench press @ 85 1RM. Deadlifts @ 85% 1RM and vertical push 4 x 10. I’d like to acknowledge something. I suck at math and my vision sucks. I calculated 165 for the bench and did 3x2. (Supposed to be 3x3). I’m ticked cause I needed...
by Wnyhg
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

I have switched my routine. They often recommend not doing so( in this case my first routine was SL 5x 5 from 2007). I stare Ted a beginner routine from an online coach in Japan that minimizes accessory work; which is where I was getting despondent because of having roasted said muscle’s inI previou...
by Wnyhg
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

I used to deliver pizzas. I could go on but pizza delivery is NOT a low status job. There’s so much you can learn from your customers. I used to carry a nifty change holder to spool out pennies and coins to get people to tip me and it would get conversations going. Ive read about guys who travelled ...
by Wnyhg
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Go ahead and take a look at my avatar. I look like a morbidly obese Ming the merciless. Guess what happens to me on an almost daily basis with woman, work and attempts at integrating into society? I’m either invisible or mocked and scorned and get little respect despite everything. It’s brutal. Ther...
by Wnyhg
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Weight 245.3 I think a lot of this is the effects of testosterone. Because I’ve started to limit food, I make sure that I intake some BCAAs in the am even before getting up from bed. My sister in law knows I’m alone and sick so for the last few days she’s had her kid send over home cooked meals at n...
by Wnyhg
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Weight 246.5 I still have some scurvy, difficult to eat and especially drink my cappuccinos. I’ve been pushing steps in the cold and my pedometer shows an improvement from 2000 steps to 5000 + steps. I’ve been trying to get a workout in here and there with the sleep issues imagine waking up with you...