Search found 30 matches

Return

by Mav
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What Jeans Do You Recommend?

Looking for a solid, comfortable jean brand to switch to. Have solely used Levi's because they look decent and are comfortable but I'm tired of them. The sizing is so inconsistent... I just ordered two 511's - both 30/29 slim jeans and one is two inches longer than the other somehow. What's the poin...
by Thrice
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

took new pictures, felt awkward as fuck, like the nerd guy trying to look sexy, but still stayed and didn't pussy out
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

The competition online is now just unreal The arms race is real Yup! it's undeniable. What used to work, just doesn't anymore. More and more users flocking to online dating, dating information and optimisation widespread, this is a massive industry. Everyone is playing to win. Standards have gotten...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I have a grasp on what I am going through. It's a form of inner resistance, the body saying "no" in body-mind parlace, and an indication of my stress response pulling me away. I am going through a patch of spiritual dryness/depletion. When one is engaged in deep st...
by Renton
Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

-Debrief at the end, and he suggests that the biggest thing with me, is that I am carrying deep, heavy anger and negative emotions, and he didn’t know what to suggest Sounds like an incompetent coach. I can tell from experience that working with a competent coach can make a night and day difference...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Staying Focused)

Yo bros! Weekend: Quite chill. Lots of biohacking & rest. Has to be done! Solid performance Mon-Fri, is built upon proper restoration. Doing an interview with Lord Radical shortly, on mewwing. I'll link to it, and if you want any advice on breathing, airway development, and so on, just ask. Otherwis...
by Sewerdog
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Date: met up with the girl from last weekend. It went amazing, we were out for 8 hours lol, she seems really into me and if I can organise around my shit logistics and find us a place (we live 40 miles apart fml) I think this could be lay #1! There were some moments that were just so cool, we were i...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

Section 4: GOING TO THE GYM (for total newbies) As I said above, really all you need to do is SOMETHING, there is NO perfect set of exercises, as long as you're doing something reasonable, you'll be getting 90% of the results. If you're just starting out, there's a TON of beginner plans out there (...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Section 3: setting REALISTIC goals There's a lot of ABSOLUTE BS out there on what to expect. The bottom line is, if you thought the timelines for fat loss were long, you ain't seen nothing yet. Muscle growth takes time. Again, though, you'll get a little bit better every day . You'll have to wait t...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Section 5: Food choices - healthy food vs good for fat loss So after teasing this in section 1, I'm actually going to start talking about choices of food now. I waited until now because ... it doesn't really matter that much for your results. The bottom line IS calories in = calories out, if you're...
by Svadhishthana
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

PART 2 - ANALYSIS: Here, I'd like to analyze and codify some of the lessons I learned from my time spent in Mexico. 2.1 Climbing I suppose the most obvious lesson here is that pyramids work. Once I arrived in Mexico, I built a large base of 11b and 11c routes, flailed on a few 11ds, and then was abl...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

SUPERB

Relax. Put your brain in a happy state Doc, it is necessary for the weight loss phase.

You WIL be shredded and in shape soon enough.

I did it
Ravi Transformation.png
And as the GOAT says himself.........

so can you ;-)

MAC
by pancakemouse
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

2.3 Girls Since most of my experience with women before this was on Tinder, I feel like I learned a lot in Mexico. On Tinder, I'm pre-screening women for those who are sexually available. In Mexico, I had to do this screen after I actually met them. On Tinder, you can meet and hook up without much ...
by SpicyBoi
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Travel Advice - Want to learn how to transition from rooted homebody to world explorer

NightRoller Feel like I can help a lot here, since that’s all I’ve been doing the past 2 years (I also run a travel blog giving advice for budget travellers). 1. I booked a ticket and arrived only with enthusiasm on mind. Like with anything else, it’s really something that you just do and learn (si...
by Radical
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Travel Advice - Want to learn how to transition from rooted homebody to world explorer

My background - Originally from UK and i've been travelling/living abroad since 24(im 30) without much in the way of breaks I have had sustainable location independent income for like 18 months now thats allowed me to airbnb hop through Mexico and i've since moved to Vancouver for a year Travel is v...