Search found 30 matches

Return

by Reddas
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Some motivation

Mike O'hearn is 54, and still going strong. Insane work-ethic over several decades.

by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Keep working Doc!

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Solid!

You're doing some inner work with psychedelics doc? LIke it

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

Great stuff. Enjoy your process. Be easy and compassionate towards yourself. Mentally, processing this and being so at peace, is important when on the weight loss journey. Enjoyment of life can suffer when doing "hard things", but shouldn't slip for too long, as this can pull towards suffering. We k...
by colgate
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

Considering doing these weekly instead of daily tbh. Haven't missed a day since signing up but right now it feels like I'm just trying to think of interesting things to say each day. I agree with you actually. I don't think I've ever genuinely tried to do daily logging and while I've entertained th...
by pancakemouse
Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Is It Over? A or B)

I want to set this straight before anyone else replies. What MAC neglected to mention about his app results with the newest photos is that he is SHADOWBANNED . I have instructed him to hard reset and Rags2Bitches will also be running his photos on a separate account in a separate city to A/B test. I...
by AskTheDom
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Is It Over? A or B)

I want to set this straight before anyone else replies. What MAC neglected to mention about his app results with the newest photos is that he is SHADOWBANNED . I have instructed him to hard reset and @Rags2Bitches will also be running his photos on a separate account in a separate city to A/B test....
by colgate
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate in japan - finally signed up for golds gym after trying to go 3 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkOcTzTJOnc (the video contents are basically what I'm writing in this log) I've been using a health center sports gym with insufficient equipment to workout because it was just a 400 yen payment per session. But I couldn't do leg day and the dumbbells only went up to...
by colgate
Tue May 02, 2023 10:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - studying for my B.S. (brown shogun) in japanese nampa

debrief of this video with MakingAComeback no poisoning the well!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all, as i said, even with my "high value" in this community of people, i don't have the ability to "capitalize on it". and even if i wanted to, i don't want to poison the well. i know as long as i think i can't ge...
by colgate
Wed May 03, 2023 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Day12

Manganiello wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 3:57 pm
( 1 ) Your friends will shape your life more than your own plan for it.
lol damn i needed this one
by AGF
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ways to Make Money Online

Here are my comments on the ways KillYourInnerLoser presented: 1. Sell your skills on Fiverr. Good way to start, but very hard to make serious money. It's basically the business model I suggested but most people on Fiverr don't offer high-income skills but rather commoditized skills. If you do go th...
by Bman
Sat May 13, 2023 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Days 152-159; Flake City Week 2 & Addressing Trauma with Father

Day 152: Sat Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Accepted invite to private, classy BDSM party The couple that approached OF girl and I at the last Shrine munch messaged me inviting me to their party next Saturday. They have a private house they turned into an upscale dungeo...
by Squilliam
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Thrice
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log.

i might have 2 or 3 dates (or zero if they flake), i want to buy a good jacket. The idea is black jacket and a simple grey hoodie that might be with zip or not. The advantage of zippers hoodie is if we sit down for a coffee i can just open the jacket without removing, underneath it i will have the h...
by Zug
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MAC'S CONSISTENT HIGH PERFORMANCE THREAD: THE IRONWILL METHODOLOGY

My personal thoughts for my own success/failure has been there's 5 elements to success, in this order: 1. Hard work / consistent habits 2. Courage 3. Strategy 4. Time / Luck 5. Faith The key to #1 is mentally getting off on knocking out your daily habits. You need to turn them from a chore into a do...