Search found 7 matches

Return

by TwystNeko
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Noel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. So. I'm Noel. I work retail full-time, and have been flying solo for almost 3 years now. It's been a bit of a rough ride. I kicked out my psychotic, drug-seeking sister, lost the nice townhouse I had, gave up my car, then got dumped...
by TwystNeko
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

Alright, let's do this. I've attached a couple pics of me. I prefer having a shaved head, and until I shaved it for comfort under masks during covid, I had a pretty beefy, yet decently maintained beard. I think I'm gonna keep it at this length (short) now, instead of growing it out again. Looking at...
by TwystNeko
Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

So something I was thinking about tonight while winding down - My 'side hustle' is as a kid's entertainer - I'm a professional balloon twister. like so: https://i.imgur.com/30ULTht.jpg But I can't see how that's even gonna help me on a tinder profile. I mean, I can spin it to be funny, but it's not ...
by TwystNeko
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

Thanks for the recommendation!

So today I picked up a fancy bathroom scale that does body composition data. 35% bodyfat. Yikes! I knew I had a ways to go, but daaaamn. Maybe I need to go Keto after all.
by TwystNeko
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

Progress! 197 lb. Had a brutal session with my PT on Monday - 300 lunges, 200 Hindu Squats, 100 crunches. He *wanted* 300 squats, 200 crunches, and 100 jump squats, but I was dead after the first 200 squats. It's taken me until today to actually be able to walk without pain. I kind of overdid it. Ha...
by TwystNeko
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

So, weighed in today at 193.4. Got back with my regular trainer, and workouts have been more consistent and less dying.

Got my contacts ordered as well - I went with 6 months of monthly contacts, as those have the best fit for me. It'll probably last me a good 9 months or so.
by TwystNeko
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

So, it's been a while. Kind of had a rough couple of weeks, with a covid scare and being off work for a week. I find myself plateauing - I've been hovering around 190 for about 2 weeks, so it's time to change things up. Gonna start changing my diet a bit- cut back on carbs, for one. (delicious, deli...