Search found 67 matches

Return

by Wnyhg
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Feel guilty about chasing sex?

Some more on BDSM? Terminologies? CCFM, the ones I read were so weird I’m just going to forget them. Waxing? Protocols, candles to use? I think this is more my kind of thing. Wrist to ankle bonding? Postures, protocols, Using Silence in BDSM. Earplugs, headphones or darkness. I found a book on breas...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

LETS GO KING SCOTTY

Jack is a great student, he's my client and is a future slayer.

Tries his best, listens, and executes.

He'll do great things and your help is going to be a life changer for him.

Ravi
by Wnyhg
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Feel guilty about chasing sex?

First off, I know nothing about BDSM. Over the last few months I occasionally realized I need to increase my market value. Also, to try to reinvigorate my stalled relationship. I’ve read the articles but when it comes to immersing myself, I need more knowledge. Is something along the lines of jackkn...
by Bman
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Asking for Your Help

You might also try munch. It's an AI tool that cuts up your videos into shorts for social media. Just drop in your URL and 30 minutes later the AI spits out 20-30 vids based with ratings on virality, comprehension, and most searched terms on the internet. I've used it before and will say its not per...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did a video today explaining a few things and asking you guys for help (first time I've really asked the community for help): https://youtu.be/kMAk3JDR8Yk What I'm asking for: Please go through any of my old YT videos and make Shorts from the videos, and send them to me so I can upload them as YT S...
by bonzo34
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MILFandCookies wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:13 pm
http://contentfries.com

Easy fucking tool to use to make shorts, with automatic captions.

Webapp, 7-day free trial, you can also just paste a youtube link without having to download or upload anything.

Hope it helps.
big thank you
by MILFandCookies
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://contentfries.com

Easy fucking tool to use to make shorts, with automatic captions.

Webapp, 7-day free trial, you can also just paste a youtube link without having to download or upload anything.

Hope it helps.