Search found 13 matches

Return

by Master
Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay with 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

Radical Yup my 3rd cold approach is my lay #4! Thanks a lot radical, but you are the legend haha! I'm only following in your steps. Honestly, being bald haven't hinder me in the slightest up until now. Anyone saying thats the reason they arent getting dates are just finding excuses and that's sad l...
by AdamHill
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Adam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hey, I'm 30 years old from Montreal, Canada. Some of you may know me from the GLL forums. My goal is to sleep with more attractive women. I am at the point where I can easily get 6s and the occasional 7 but have yet to score with a...
by Manganiello
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay, 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Wtf? That was fast as hell lol.
I'm excited man.

Another Canadian having success from cold approach.

Can't wait for us to do some approaches.

Love it man!
by YoungHorny
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Montreal?

Anyone in Montreal down to do photo?
by Master
Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 24 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

WEEK 24 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS Last Week Starting Weight: 180.8lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 178.2lbs Last Week Average Weight of the Week: 181.9lbs # of km ran this week: 20km / 12.4miles Best time for 5km run: 24:48 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 184.0lbs ...
by Radical
Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - Lay#4, 1st Cold approach lay, 3rd cold approached girl, 2 girls in 24h #2

You got laid with your 3rd cold approach??

YES MATE, THATS FUCKING AWESOME

I want to go to every cunt who whinges about how being bald has fucked them in dating and shove this log down their throat. You fucking legend
by chocolate
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Back from the Dead, Got Laid, Got Questions

Hey everyone, So its been a long time, I'll get you all up to date with what has been going on. Questions at the end. TLDR: AFTER 1.5-2 YEARS, COMPLETING MOST OF THE AA PROGRAM, I FINALLY LAID A COLD APPROACH AND DID IT ON THE FIRST DATE. So I stopped posting here in September, because I had two dat...
by Master
Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga's Log: - Update - Girlfriend, Moving East instead.

Sup Manga! Im still alive but yeah im still with the same girl and its still great. Stull going to the gym hard, but yeah kind of quiet with the girls side of things. Great job kn never giving up you are a beast. As for the "dissapear of the face od the earth" I would disagree since the goal of this...
by Aku
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

📸 Free Photoshoots in Montreal 📸

wasup guys

I own the camera Andy recommends (Canon EOS RP). I'll do free photoshoots for anyone in Montreal. I might know some cool spots for photos 8-) If you're interested just post on this topic or DM me!

Don't be shy :-)
by Radical
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

HELLO EVERYONE On top of posting an avatar of yourself (can be cropped or blurred), you must also post an intro post in this thread in order to use the rest of the forum. It must include the phrase 'I, <your name>, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.' For example see mine bel...
by Mister_Dash
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Mister_Dash, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals:
- Lose belly fat, even though I've been losing weight, it's still been clinging there for a while.
- Learn how to drive.
- Lose virginity
by J134b
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I J134b commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals: More dates/meaningful relationships, switch jobs, lose weight I'm 31, in Canada. Make over 200k a year, own a home, and haven't made less than 100k a year since I was 20. Already lift weights and can hit some heavy ones but I'...