Search found 15 matches

Return

by Squilliam
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tying Mental Well-being to Looks

Why? @uniloser20 is freaking good looking, why would he want to think of himself as average and not special? How would that improve his wellbeing? Agreed with you hush. Gotta have a positive mindset. I've thought of myself as average and it has not helped my well-being whatsoever. Sisyphus , I have...
by PinchePendejo
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Tretinoin is great. I've been using it for 5+ years. It's done wonders to fade acne marks/scars, even my skin tone, and repair sun damage. It definitely maintains that youthful look (although I'm a babyface so that'd probably happen regardless). Unfortunately for me, Tretinoin didn't prevent new acn...
by Crimson
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson‘s Journey to Self-Love: Recorded a Song

What’s up, I just recorded a song I made. It’s about my struggles with self-harm, so I thought it would fit in my log. I added the link to my YouTube Channel in the signature, you can check the song out on there if you want to. I love it dude. This is a good start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
by Paid Renegade
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’ve tried tretinoin twice in my life. The first time when I was around 20. I followed the conventional advice at the time of applying it after the shower and before moisturizing. I went on like this for awhile but eventually gave up because my skin was chronically irritated and dry from doing it th...
by Vamos
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK this sounds really promising, I will get on this for sure Any ideas how guys in the UK can access this and formulate a good protocol for themselves? It seems like this is prescription only here MAC Can you guys tell me more about night protocol for anti aging ? I’ve seen you talk about quantity?...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by PinchePendejo
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Patty's Data Science Journal

Interesting log. I’ve been a data analyst for the past 5 years so this definitely piques my curiosity. Good luck, bro.
by MakingAComeback
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAMN this is sick!

I have shit skin man, lots of patches of redness and shit.

I will get on this dude.

Thank you for this

MAC
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's annoying having to apply just the right amount of this at night, apply lotion on top of it, then applying sunscreen and lotion during the day. It's totally worth it though. I just do cleanser -> rinse face -> tretinoin -> moisturizer -> sunscreen all in one go during the morning. Don't have to...
by Sewerdog
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

MAC have you considered doing a (sensible) bulk then cutting as a faster way to achieve your physique goals, especially if your going monk mode for a bit. Recomping is very slow if your not enhanced or a beginner/detained.
That said you have a good jawline to go along with the hairline now!
by MILFandCookies
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haircut and Facial Hair Feedback

The haircut I like. An even closer fade would be ideal in my opinion, with a spiked up look. 1-mens-spiky-undercut-haircut.jpg As for the facial hair, first off shave your neck so it lines your jawline like these photos I took a few months ago. This accentuates your jawline instead of hiding it: Lin...
by Paid Renegade
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Similar experience here. 2 rounds of accutane, now on tretinoin and it has a way of frying cystic acne before it can become a problem. Reverses sun damage/scarring too. Fucking amazing stuff. It took me about 6 months of daily use though before I really started noticing a difference in terms of redu...
by Vamos
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's awesome, not only for acne also for anti aging, i am taking it since 4-5 years.
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OK this sounds really promising, I will get on this for sure

Any ideas how guys in the UK can access this and formulate a good protocol for themselves?

It seems like this is prescription only here

MAC
by Lusty69
Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

94.3kg finally breaking through into lower weight and with lower relative bf% (I say relatively as scales are not accurate as a nominal % but as a relative trend they can be accurate) Good gym session yesterday, did squats hit a new PR for back squats at 90kg with good depth, body starting to feel a...