Search found 6 matches

Return

by ThePhoenix
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Nicklas, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My goal is ultimately to get Laid some more and explorer the sexual world. To achieve my goal, I started to work out a year or so ago (I've lost around 20kg so far, that's around 44 pounds), I started at 92kg (202 pounds) and I'm...
by ThePhoenix
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome! Hope I am not going to be insensitive saying this, but what are you using to type? It's not everyday we get to see a blind person in the internet. No worries. Right now, I'm using my Dell xps labtop to type these posts / messages. I'm using a program known as a "screen reader", which reads...
by ThePhoenix
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:51 am
It must have taken a while to listen to the whole tinder guide. Impressed.
** read **
And a couple of things :)
I read (with text to speech) around 600-700 Words per Minute, and besides, I have only **completed** up to part 3.
by ThePhoenix
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sharing a very, very unknown and underrated spot with you guys:

myownglory wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 pm
Brb, setting up a tent at a hotel.
same
by ThePhoenix
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Hey! A suggestion totally out from left field... Don't call your daily / weekly "failures" failures. failure is not negative in of itself, so if you keep associating them with something that's going wrong, or that you didn't do, you'll start view every failure as something bad, when in actuality it ...
by ThePhoenix
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

M-Solomon wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:45 am
A good point, but what do I call them if not failures?
I honestly don't know, but I guess something simple like "Things I did / things I didn't do today" would be good enough?