Search found 12 matches

Return

by SIGMA_1234
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Recently I stumbled on andy's tinder guide, and after reading that, I started (trying) to take my style more serious (which is hard, because I'm blind hehe). Welcome! Hope I am not going to be insensitive saying this, but what are you using to type? It's not everyday we get to see a blind person in...
by Radical
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No idea about fashion, store / brand recommendations needed for new atractive outfits

https://wellbuiltstyle.com/ This site I recommend getting your measurements and buying online As an absolute basic guide for a couple of options you can switch all the time Good fitting plain t shirts: go for Zara - white, grey, black Pair these with slim fit jeans. One dark pair (black or dark deni...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No idea about fashion, store / brand recommendations needed for new atractive outfits

In one of my coaching calls with Andy he suggested getting inspiration from Instagram models. You can also follow pages that upload pics from various fluencers. One thing I've noticed is that you almost never get a solid outfit from one Shop. So this year I got a nice shirt from H & M and denim shor...
by Radical
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tbh I only own denim at the moment lol Black denim is pretty smart and barely looks like a pair of jeans As long as you get slim fit you can go for chinos if that is preferrable The measurements you need are waist and leg for trousers Typically you only need to know chest measurement to gauge the si...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

A) EATING and MOVING Section 1: NOT EATING. If you haven't heard the expression "abs are made in the kitchen", now you have. It's true. Eating is more important than everything else combined, BY FAR. If you're not eating well, you will not look good. If you are eating well, you'll look at least pre...
by TRPim
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

advice to optimize my gym routine

All right, this is at least something I can work with. I am by no means a personal trainer or an expert, but I think I can throw some ideas your way. Honestly, your gym routine is usually relatively irrelevant to getting lean or building mass. Your goal in the gym should be still the same - improve ...
by SIGMA_1234
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No More Mr. Nice Guy Notes and Actionable Insights

I forgot the General Self-Improvement section of the forum exists. I placed my notes from reading No More Mr. Nice Guy in my log, so I decided to put it here, too. But I'll do something different; I will put some actionable things for me, in addition to the notes I wrote. Wrote this in a text file o...
by Radical
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You cannot Looksmax on your own

https://youtu.be/hgEGi_elaT4 A short PSA about looks maxxing You cannot do this alone. You need another pair of eyes It is important that other person is experienced in getting laid and knows what it takes in terms of looks Guys are pretty good at taking step 1 - signing up to the forum, posting the...
by SIGMA_1234
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

ThePhoenix no worries man. I was super guilty of this early on in this forum, and I still catch myself giving unsolicited advice I never experienced from time to time. I'm just saying this because obviously the same thing needs to be said about you, and we'd be wary if guys giving advice they've ne...
by M-Solomon
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Didn't work at all today because I had pretty bad lower back pain. It's getting better but it's something I'll need to be wary of for future workouts Today's successes: - Read ~5 chapters - Stuck to keto - Tracked macros - Tidied up my apartment Things to improve: - Went slightly over my macros beca...
by Duke
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dating App SOS help really needed...

Welcome to the forum Omar. With regards to the matter of some of your friends who are no better than you doing better with girls, it is probably a matter of them just playing the numbers game more than you. As @l0vebone mentioned, the more girls you talk to, the more you'll get laid. Fortunately you...