Search found 14 matches

Return

by GN44
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

Afternoon, I'm GN44. I have made some posts here and there asking for advice. I want to try and formally start a progress log, see if it motivates me some more. Starting off with looks I think I am pretty above average. I used to be below average with no muscle but in a year I lost about <40 pounds,...
by colgate
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 7: time+directions drill 5x3 (again)

back on it. day 7 Time, Leave Time, Directions, Leave Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total. did 3 sets and then brain started whining and bringing up many bad childhood experiences because it wants to stay at home and browse the...
by colgate
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 8: time+directions+u like it? drill 4x4

fell off for a week. i vegetabled in my room and only went out when my wings dmed me because i didn't want to seem like the lame ass who doesn't approach day 8 Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) Time, Directions, Leave Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave Ti...
by colgate
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 8 repeat

repeated day 8 again and it took me 13 approaches to get through the first set (4 reps). the first chick i tried to ask the time from, she looked at me and then NODDED no and accelerated ahead. another chick, i asked for the time a couple times, and she looked away and kept walking in the same direc...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

DAY 8

-Purely admin day, finalising things before Mexico, hella work was done. Bought new laptop, had to take care of a bunch of things, super busy day.

Had a grea therapy session however.

I will check in with you all tomorrow. Completely spent for today.

-Ravi
by pancakemouse
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor's Progress Log

Day 3 Following the programs guidance today I reviewed my Tinder profile by changing some pictures and using some newer ones. I also opened accounts on Bumble, Hinge and Badoo to increase numbers. This exposure to feedback on my actual looks/physique feels actually hard, but I hope I can use it to ...
by colgate
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 14: high fives......

day 14 Give 10 girls a high-five. Guesstimate how long it took you and record it in your AA Log. Repeat this 2 times today, you will high-five 20 girls in total. VERY interesting day i was encouraged by lacroix to skip this, and i had thoughts of "well this drill wouldn't work in japan, i should ju...
by colgate
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 14bc: high fives......COMPLETED

day 14b yesterday i got caught up in work meetings and i only had an hour to go out. still, that's plenty of time to do some damage but my accountability goal for this was ill-defined , so i only managed to do 4 surveys and 1 high five. the shapeshifting demon got the best of me day 14c the shapesh...
by BoneyG
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor's Progress Log

Hey Victor, cool to see someone else doing the AA program at the same time I am. May your Victory over approach anxiety be complete and merciless!
Looking forward to following your progress and leeching off you in times of low motivation ;).

Your new supporter and random Internet stranger,
BoneyG
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor's Progress Log

Welcome Victor!
by BoneyG
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ballad of BoneyG

Guess who just got banned from a college campus. Well, not so much banned as in told that it is "private property" and that I must "vacate." I'm ashamed to admit, dear readers, that I felt a twinge of relief mixed in with the regret of losing my best location so far as it was positively brimming wit...
by BoneyG
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Ballad of BoneyG

Yesterday, at around 18:00, after my Day 9 AA drills, I sat down to open my Progress Log here. I began with my life story, as fully and as truthfully as I've ever told it. At 00:00 I was still writing. Hunger and guilt finally forced me away for half an hour to eat half a pizza and obtain those pesk...
by BoneyG
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor's Progress Log

My brain was not giving credit. On one side my fight or flight mode was screaming me to leave. On the other side I was soooo happy inside. She even asked me if I was meeting someone and what movie I was going to watch. I replied with some vague answers and said I was watching Civil Ware LOL, and ev...
by ThelegendofJ
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victor's Progress Log

After this we ended up saying goodbye, but I had the feeling she might have wanted me to ask her out. Next time, if a set like this happens, just add: btw, what are you doing right now? If it's nothing urgent, just go to the movies together. Seemed like you two vibed very well. Now you know how the...