Search found 5 matches

Return

by Wnyhg
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Welcome. This site is a goldmine. Alongside GLL(goodlookingloser), I’ve managed to lose my depression(microdosing mushrooms), journal my weight loss and get solid advice from guys who posted advice that is literally worth thousands. As far as this chick you’ve been seeing. She loves you. She just ca...
by MILFandCookies
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Hey man, fucking props for starting the journey. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step - or some cliche bullshit like that. Cliche aside, it's totally true. You took the first step on improving yourself, so good job! As for your relationship, it honestly sounds like a drama fest....
by Mindset
Tue May 02, 2023 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Welcome to the forums! Seeing someone start their self improvement journey is always super exciting. Radical's guide is definitely a good starter. If you would like some more resources I follow several style guys on youtube on social media, more than happy to share. Looking forward to seeing the new...
by Mindset
Thu May 04, 2023 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Fo sho! Alex Costa A Brazilian born, american raised style influencer that shows off a lot of accessible fashion. It's never too much but very stylish. Check out his instagram and his youtube channel . Jose Zuniga aka Teachingmensfashion An American with very mexican roots that always seems very upb...
by pancakemouse
Fri May 05, 2023 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

How do you guys make first contact on a date, btw? Hug and start talking? Feels awkward in my mind. I realize I'm a newbie that needs baby steps, any help appreciated. Strong eye contact As I'm walking up "hey...." Walk up to her, hug, test for compliance - is she holding the hug, is she timid, sca...