Search found 41 matches

Return

by bigDICKGOD
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LaCroix's log (Physique + dating)

@Lostcause Yea thats what I'm saying my guy. Idk when this trend really started but for the last several years that seems to be the #1 go to excuse for guys... But that's cool that you got yours tested so you could say once and for all that it wasn't your problem. I wish more guys who bitch about i...
by Radical
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 Types of Women on Dating Apps

Dude you are littering both GLL and here with these mental masturbation threads
by colgate
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/1/21 - whiny day but ok night (figuring out screening)

Food I'll edit this part with what I ate today in a bit. Just writing this log from my phone while I wait for my 3 am pizza to be cooked. I need to buy a scale here so I'll start updating my weight tomorrow. Gym Squats 3x5 - 150 lbs Bench 8/8/10/8 - 135 lbs, 5 - 145 lbs Deadlift 8 - 135 lbs, 5 - 18...
by colgate
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/5/21 - 1/10 + instadate in ~1h of daygame. stop philosophizing and whining

Didn't wanna write this last night because I was tired. Food - Whole Foods Pizza (~520 cal) - Whole Foods Breakfast Burrito (~800 cal) - 2 cups whole milk - 30g protein shake - 300g chicken thighs - lots of slices of ham ^dont think i hit 3000 cal yesterday. was trying to "space out" my meals more a...
by Brother_Tucker
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 2: Why I'm giving up dating 🎭

Day 2: 12/10/2021 ✅ For Day 2's update, I thought I'd post a little bit about my decision to give up dating, sex and dating sites. I discussed doing this briefly the last time I was on the forums and a couple of members tried to discourage me from being out the game on this for too long which I can...
by colgate
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 10/13/21 - first cold approach (non-insta)date arranged via text, then my car gets towed

I went on my first cold approach date (from my mass Nashville approaching) with a girl I met on 9/22. We had like 3 weeks of text rally which was basically "hey what are u up to this week" "im busy with classes", and then at some point (idea stolen from Manganiello ), I was just like "we dont have t...
by colgate
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's austin log - 10/16/21 - interaction anxiety, ran into Rags2Bitches at night

Saturday I did a daygame and nightgame session. Daygame Total: 0/10~15 I went out with 3 friends for daygame and they mentored me. I realized that when I'm interacting with a girl I've never talked to before, my charisma plummets and I become very shy and timid, like I'm seeking permission from the ...
by Spider Jerusalem
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log - Day 21: Halloween Driving Scares and Gainer shakes

Day 21: 31/10/2021 ✅ Happy Halloween everyone! 🎃 Today was certainly scary for me although not in a good Halloween kind of way - read on to find out more ⬇️ I've been trying to get back into driving as one of my side-goals for work purposes: If I can travel, I can get to better jobs which are furth...
by RogerRoger
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's nashville log - 9/28/21 - 41/130 in ~8h of daygame. got banned from Vanderbilt University

Holy crap That is absolute insanity dude. I will say, getting banned/kicked out of somewhere--one of my greatest fears. Sounds like it didn't even really bother you? You will get laid by the end of October for sure I'd say it's more of an accomplishment - especially in the manner colgate accomplish...
by colgate
Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's austin log - 11/5/21 - 0/20 at night

Sisyphus wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:28 pm
try to appeal to reason.
I think even this was a mistake in my part. Andy also said the same in an earlier post on this thread. Like people who want to argue don't care about "reason" or whatever so the ideal thing to do is walk away, which I've been doing way more often now.
by Manganiello
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello: time to think + 1 cancel

Nov 5

~ 25-30 matches bitches
4 #s
1 new date setup

... Tired af.
... But
Feeling more inspired lately.
Definitely wanna hookup more and go to a better city.
by colgate
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's austin log - troll date from the daygame gods

No approach session today. Was going to do work but all I can think about is doing pickup so I got distracted. Also my text conversations have been getting soupier and soupier from deregulation because all I care about is logistics and I know how I approach now seems to have a decent approach->date ...
by colgate
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's austin log - 2/35+ at night. taking this seriously again

Had a nightgame session with lacroix where we tried to work on our own things through drills. He had already talked about what he did in his log. I wasn't just out to do approaches, but actually get laid. Nightgame for me has just been an outlet for a while to push my own audacity and confidence. I ...
by colgate
Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's austin log - moved out, getting back into the swing of things

Returned to Austin on Christmas day. Moving out I went back to my town with the intent of moving out within a week but I psyched myself out by having some defined outcome. So I spent a week doing absolutely nothing. Then I realized I was starting to feel like I could sleep all day and work on my com...
by colgate
Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log

Very brutal week for me. Not in terms of actual approaching, but rather I think I've gone into a state of depression. I have future plans set up but as you know, I don't like revealing "what I'm going to do" on my log until I actually do it. All I will say regarding future plans is the following (si...