Search found 9 matches

Return

by mikkel
Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by mikkel
Mon May 01, 2023 6:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks feedback: Manbun vs shorter

Hello, Couldn't find better pics of me when I had shorter hair with beard but heres a few. Black jacket with manbun photo is my current hairstyle. Any others who have struggled with choosing long vs short? Honestly I dont know anymore which style I should use. With manbun I've received compliments a...
by mikkel
Sun May 21, 2023 8:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot challenge

Here's the deal: I have opportunity to have photoshoot inside my friend house, his wife is a photographer. The house is medium size so propaply like 3-4 different locations inside there to take pics so it doesnt look like pics are taken in same place. I've been scrolling dozen example pics but find...
by mikkel
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Texting framework/tips

I pretty much know the small things what not to do when texting, I've noted them down from the posts from Zug which Bman gave me above. I also know the framework. But I am just so stuck in my head. I kinda always fail to regonize what the girl actually means behind her line. I'm thinking, thinking ...
by mikkel
Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

I've sent a few photos to my friends gf's and their friends. None of them chose my smiling photos and one of them actually gave feedback: There has to be spark in the smile, otherwise no smiling haha. Anyways, thats why I dont have any smiling pics at the moment. Girls love my hair and thats why I w...
by mikkel
Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by mikkel
Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by mikkel
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A 2024 budget camera/DSLR?

Where are you located? I saved money and bought used Canon Eos R here in Finland and was one of the best investments in dating and life overall aswell.
by mikkel
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A 2024 budget camera/DSLR?

Where are you located? I saved money and bought used Canon Eos R here in Finland and was one of the best investments in dating and life overall aswell. Romania rn. Did the better quality photos improve your match % ? Yes. And not just the quality but being able to photoshoot yourself with tripod an...