Search found 36 matches

Return

by Zug
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by ImChuckBass
Tue May 02, 2023 10:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks feedback: Manbun vs shorter

They both look really good. You should rock one style for 6 months, take a ton of photos with it and see how you go online dating. Once you've gotten a feel for the results after 6 months, change up the hair style, shoot a new batch of photos and see how it goes. It would be super valuable for not o...
by HankMoodyJr
Tue May 02, 2023 6:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've found long hair tends to be much more polarising than short. Also looks a lot better in the photos you posted.
by MakingAComeback
Tue May 02, 2023 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I like the man bun king!

LETS GO
by MFbag
Mon May 01, 2023 10:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I vote manbun. Looks good with the beard. Viking vibes
by ziva
Wed May 03, 2023 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The manbun look fits you pretty good man
by Manganiello
Tue May 02, 2023 1:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seems like guys here love the manbun. Im actually firmly in the short hair camp. I think it looks better. And besides I've heard plenty of girls complain about guys in a manbun. Or "he was so cute. Why did he have to get a man bun." Heard that more than once. Probably doesn't matter too much. You ca...
by MILFandCookies
Wed May 10, 2023 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot challenge

Here's the deal: I have opportunity to have photoshoot inside my friend house, his wife is a photographer. The house is medium size so propaply like 3-4 different locations inside there to take pics so it doesnt look like pics are taken in same place. I've been scrolling dozen example pics but find...
by Zug
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to learn to be witty? No canned lines, see latest post

I don't think you can't learn the overall art of wit, that's almost purely genetic type of verbal intelligence that is combined with learned practice afaict. You can practice different types of social skills and get good at them though, but your raw mental horsepower is never going to change. Memori...
by Olafsmash
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I reccomend the AI textgame by PWF. I'm struggling with being flirty and witty too and this app is helping me massivly over text, and i suspect that will translate into IRL too because you are constantly reading witty/flirty lines when using the app so you will automatically memorize it. My problem ...
by Sisyphus
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

John Anthony has the best texting I know. As for being witty, I don't think you can fix that. You either are or you aren't. I recommend finding a mentor/game guy that is at an advanced level and interacting with him, approach with him, etc. Learn and absorb everything you can, every nuance,his minds...
by MILFandCookies
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

No, that'll confuse girls, and seem low effort. If you cut your hair, replace at least half the photos. I have long hair and it's not much upkeep... what are you doing with your hair every day Damn it, I guess I have to bear it. It gets really greasy in two days from the scalp so I have to wash it ...
by Vamos
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Facial expressions feedback

2nd and last pic are good, but you need to add more smiling and candid pics to your profile. You don't have the phenotype to look neutral, some people can but you can't, it seems a bit aggressive since you have a robust skull (nothing bad). But for sure use one of those pics but add mire friendly on...