Search found 18 matches

Return

by InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you prioritize and focus your goals and needs? I am being dr

TL;DR at the bottom I have so many desires, they are all fighting for my attention. For example, I'm working out, all goes well, then during the workout I get horny and suddenly the most important stuff I need to do after workout is to get girls somehow... Later I go to work, my mind is overdriven w...
by Radical
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy & w4z Dissect The Red Pill

@w4z keep a good log of your night time adventures on here. Wanna see what goes down
by Radical
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy & w4z Dissect The Red Pill

Good discussion. Its good to hear from guys who are nearer getting started than the others you've had on. There's a few things i would push back on a bit in this. You don't need to get your social skills very far to succeed with girls imo, and getting good at social skills also isn't the same thing ...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joe's Log

Deleted and reposted in private forum for privacy reasons: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=297
by Radical
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Wants Women too

Glad you are going back to women

Obviously its cool if you are gay and all but i figured this was just a phase
by Crisis_Overcomer
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date outfit.

Check tristan tate out for more middle age style inspiration. https://www.instagram.com/p/CC1j1EJh1xL/ When he dresses up its stylish without looking too young, clothes well fitting, etc Glad to see another one following the Tates here. Although, I think most of their clothes are very expensive. On...
by AGF
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Still Freaking Out If I Will Get STDs or Girl Will Get Pregnant Due To One Unprotected Sex Encounter

If you're freaking out, just remind yourself that HIV is pretty much the only "common" STD that can kill you. Anything else is annoying and might hurt a bit but won't kill you (edit: obviously only if your vaccinated against hepatitis) Then research the chances of contracting HIV as a guy who has un...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much should a photoshoot cost?

I have literally no mind for a buisiness You dont need a PhD to charge more. From now on, when people ask for prices, say $10 per photo and a minimum of 10 photos. Boom. There is a time and place to think strategically about pricing. You're not at that point though. KillYourInnerLoser since he even...
by dashedhopes
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even IG Model MAGIC_FOX getting 0 matches

Why would you do this.......... All you should be focused on is improving your appearance and improving your pictures. Why are you trying to figure out a reason that tinder "isn't working" and therefore that's why your pictures aren't getting matches? If you're not getting matches, your pictures suc...
by Radical
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Answers Your Questions

I like that you shouted back at Imogen when you were far away even though you were mic'd up
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Answers Your Questions

Congrats Jorge. You made Andy look like he was sprinting while everyone knows he was jogging.

Loved the video btw. I laughed out loud a few times.
by Lostcause
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seeing a girl with a troubled sexual past.

I could avoid it if I had other opportunities (read. other girls). Fixing other people is not easy and can hurt both her, and you in the process. It's especially true for this kind of issues (sexual assault sounds quite serious). If you decide to give her a chance, be blunt honest with her, bhe will...
by Lostcause
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy can Pay the Bills

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:32 am
Alright, good shit. Did what I said I'd do. Can pay the bills now from Patron + affiliate links + coaching.
Well deserved! I remember times you was afraid to even ask for money for your coaching. It wasn't that long ago and just look now. Kicking ass mate!
by Crypto
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - First lay since joining KYIL and the best sex of my life

Fucking killing mate. Inspiring weebs everywhere to have some chicks pulling ahegao faces for them