Search found 50 matches

Return

by Trèfle
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Remember what I wrote earlier today about me thanking my luck instead of my skills and it being a mistake? Yeah forget I wrote that, I'm easily the luckiest guy on earth, sheer luck is carrying me for sure. Not that I'm complaining. Lay number 8 ! The moment I went home after that shitty date, I got...
by Trèfle
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Hey I actually did pretty good. Lay number 7 ! Was worried when she sent that "what will we do at your place" text but saying we weren't going to have sex if she didn't want to on the moment really solved everything after all So yeah 2nd date with the tall nurse who didn't want to remove her clothes...
by Trèfle
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Pretty good diet last few days, good consistency with high exercise levels Really struggling to get new dates (or even matches) the last few days, exam season is easy to notice Today was my first date since Monday and it was absolutely miserable. Decently cute 26 yo virgin who was scared of absolute...
by Trèfle
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Alright so lets get started with today's log : -slept poorly (abt 5 hours), couldnt nap even after trying so i went outside right at sunrise to work on a Tinder photo i was planning to update ; it suddenly starmed raining a ton suddenly though so i went back and decided to go to the gym -had a great...
by Trèfle
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Noticing I really don’t match with the 18-25 range, I probably look too nice / safe, will need to add a masculine edge to my style. Getting my ears pierced in early August so that should be a good start I'm only 23 but I can kind of relate to this. My entire dating "career" I've mostly attracted th...
by Trèfle
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Wont be a long one, super sleepy Ate very well (weighted myself in the morning and i’m basically melting), burned some calories w tennis, did the first 2 AA drills of the day on the way to the grocery store but i got super lazy in the afternoon, postponed the rest of the drills to after my tennis at...
by Trèfle
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Yeah not much happened today Had some good tennis in the morning to burn the calories, talked to 1 girl on the way home for AA drills, didnt feel like going back out after lunch so i just sat with a book. Considered going to town for a beer at night and maybe socialize a bit but the complete lack of...
by Trèfle
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Nice dude; seems like tennis is a solid way for you to burn calories. I'm in a similar situation with mountain biking. The fat melts off while I'm barreling through the track with a good audiobook/podcast/educational YouTube video (YouTube Premium is worth it). For sure, I don’t mind the typical ru...
by Trèfle
Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I would like a sport where I can meet women, but there's so much abundance out there that it's not that much of a priority. Plus it seems like I'll be meeting plenty in the winter months with yoga and spin class. Surely you’d meet plenty of women in yoga, sooo many of my matches told me they practi...
by Trèfle
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ethan’s Progress Log

Yeah the whole ”young people don’t have real issues” is very relatable, heartbreaks truly are painful. Glad your friend’s alive

Checked your log before and you’re doing well ! Keep it up
by Trèfle
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

It’s good that you’re this passionate about lifting weights, i’ve found in my own journey that loving the stuff that gets us to where we want to be really helps. Keep up the good work in the gym man
by Trèfle
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

I will reward myself with a pastry Bro if your goal really is fat loss then don't do this. It's not a reward, it's a vice. One pastry will set you back an hour of cardio at least. Just indulge in the feeling of achieving your small goal. Sit with it and appreciate the feeling for a minute. Then kee...
by Trèfle
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Not a bad Sunday Felt sad the whole evening yesterday, couldnt even bring myself to forget with some sports / video games. Had a big headache. Still somehow convinced myself to do the daily grinding on apps, results werent that bad ; not a lot of matches but the response rate was good and i got a nu...
by Trèfle
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

Yeah as someone who had that vicious cycle of rewarding yourself with junk that cancels your exercise right after doing it for a long time i can confirm thats not a good thing to be in But i don’t think rewarding yourself for doing the right thing is bad habit either, especially in the first few we...
by Trèfle
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

08/19 I woke up at 5 pm today, yes you heard that, 5pm. The gym closes on 5 pm on saturdays and yeah I felt pretty bad about that since this is my second session I have missed this week. This means that I don't really care about going to the gym as much as I thought, like I was apathetic when I wok...