Search found 83 matches

Return

by Squilliam
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Got a text ar lunchtime from the girl i’m seeing for the second time tomorrow in the hopes of fucking her, i’ll cite : "got my period". I remembered reading something about a period girl in Andy’s logs so i googled it, read it again and texted her we can have fun even without her pink little pussy ...
by pancakemouse
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I notice you're really hard on yourself. There are plenty of guys fucking up way more than you. Be kind to yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. See those mistakes as an opportunity to grow and do not blame yourself for making them.
by Hydro
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Great job at making the girls be more comfortable. The BDSM chick was tougher but as you've gained experience you're doing better, the girls feel better, everyone wins!

Nice! :)
by brohankwon
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

brohankwon's Progress Log (21.12.23 Restart)

CRAZY U-BAHN STORY So, last month, I was on my way back home from playing a show at Frozen Musical. On the U-Bahn (subway) with a colleague, there was a woman listening in to our conversation about musicals, and then she jumped in. Fast forward until about half-way back home (turns out we were getti...
by Thrice
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

While using tinder on my bed i just accidentally blocked a girl i had a date with this Saturday felt bad but she's not the type of girl to do crazy things over like restaring the account to match her again first she said friday, now she was saying i can't on friday lets meet saturday, very receptive...
by Hydro
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

08/31 Woke up at 9 am, felt rested. I was hungry as hell since I haven't been eating a lot, and don't plan on eating out from dominoes or subway. Tomorrow is Friday and I don't want to budge on subway, and the day after tomorrow, Saturday, I don't want to budge on dominoes. I'm getting more serious ...
by pancakemouse
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder beginner looking for criticism to improve his photos

1. Stare is blank. Background is low-value. Fashion is low-class. Lose the gold watch entirely, it's too flashy for what you've got on. 2. Background is low-value. You look somewhat insecure. You look out of focus. Fashion could be improved. 3. This is a fantastic shot. Make them all like this and y...
by gnarly
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome @trefle. Good start. Maybe try a full body photo. Something looks off with the ISO - not too familiar though. Have you tried full auto mode just to compare? You should be able to look back at what settings the auto chose, and replicate similar settings in the Priority modes as a starting poi...
by Radical
Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

@Trèfle welcome

put the pic into the avatar for you
by pancakemouse
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks a lot. Went out a bit today, couldnt quite find the kind of landscape i wanted for my pic (will be for another time) but i took a good 100 or shots in the same spot, guess that was probably the best one there / added it to my dating profiles already (hope i'm not too far back) handsome4.jpg ...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1. Stare is blank. Background is low-value. Fashion is low-class. Lose the gold watch entirely, it's too flashy for what you've got on. 2. Background is low-value. You look somewhat insecure. You look out of focus. Fashion could be improved. 3. This is a fantastic shot. Make them all like this and ...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks a lot. Went out a bit today, couldnt quite find the kind of landscape i wanted for my pic (will be for another time) but i took a good 100 or shots in the same spot, guess that was probably the best one there / added it to my dating profiles already (hope i'm not too far back) handsome4.jpg ...
by Squilliam
Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

-might get laid tomorrow already ? Was doing my dating apps swiping when i had this truly surprising conversation with an older woman (not super attractive but only looking to get more experienced right now so its fine) that basically looked like this : ”sup” ”nothing” ”uh ok what do you like to do...
by Squilliam
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Yeah I remember reading about insane girls on here, that one was def suspicious ; she didnt answer my ”see you later today” text in the morning so I just didnt go too many red flags (didnt even hear from her at all today so yeah weird) Let me clarify, a girl being forward about sex isn't necessaril...
by Squilliam
Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Noticing I really don’t match with the 18-25 range, I probably look too nice / safe, will need to add a masculine edge to my style. Getting my ears pierced in early August so that should be a good start I'm only 23 but I can kind of relate to this. My entire dating "career" I've mostly attracted th...