4 is noticeably better than the rest
by MILFandCookies
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo rating

Jay wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:14 am
#2 #4 are keepers, now stop posing like a model and show girls who you actually are
^
by pancakemouse
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo rating

You don't need to keep creating separate threads.

download/file.php?id=12998&mode=view is by far the best

download/file.php?id=12993&t=1 is also OK
by Zug
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder profile review :)

unfortunately andys texting is the worst in the PUA business and I'd argue worse than literally just saying hi how are you and pitching the date/number within 5 messages Damn I've been using them (more or less) for a year. Seem to work well enough but I'm always down to try out new lines. Any templ...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot

Are any of these new photoshoot pics usable for instagram/ tinder ? I like the walking ones. They're an upgrade from what you have, perfect for a first photo on Tinder. The ones with you and the drink are too posed, same with the one of you sitting. But even the walking ones don't say anything abou...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot

IAndrewX wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:55 pm
Which of the walking ones is the best?
I like the one where you're checking your watch. It feels more candid, less posed because you're doing something other than just looking cool.

Would focus on saying more about yourself in future photos - actions, hobbies, lifestyle, etc.
by MILFandCookies
Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photoshoot

Also don't do black and white on dating apps. It's not an art installation, it's a personal ad to get girls to meet up with you.
by Radical
Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

This is a thread to post pictures you are looking to use for online dating, get feedback and also read previous feedback on other pictures to learn best practice. This would also be useful for social media pics, say for instagram, but do specify what you are using the pics for if you want the best f...
by pancakemouse
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dates

There's a lot more advanced stuff I do, but this is the basic framework I recommend for beginners: Setting the Date Determine archetype and her level of formality. Younger and more casual → grab a boba/coffee/slice of pizza and go to a park bench Older and more formal → go to a nice bar or lively ca...