Search found 8 matches

Return

by BDG-95
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi everyone, I'm a 27 year old post-college dude from Southern California. It's been quite a journey to get where I am today but I don't regret a single second spent on it. My goals for the remainder of 2020: 1. Bulk up to 150 lbs, or 15-17% Bodyfat. Currently at 142-144 lbs 2. Get laid with 10 new ...
by BDG-95
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - More Photoshoots with Models

Dude - your photos came out sick. Well done! :)
by BDG-95
Mon May 10, 2021 5:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When/How to bring up your intentions during a Non-Online Date

Hey man, I get all of my lays from online and using Andy's template ("not looking for anything super serious, etc..."). I don't personally reiterate that message via text before a meet up. However, I have had a couple ask me during the date (or when they're at my place) about what I'm looking for, a...
by BDG-95
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - 1st Tinder Date

What does Manganiello want? Did he want to smash tonight? At the time: sleep. Now I want to smash. I feel way worse being not aggressive enough versus being too aggressive. That's a really good point. I usually feel good about my dates if I was aggressive with them. IMO second date shoot for "indoo...
by BDG-95
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - Sept 11 (4/18) Trying 3 new apps

I'm tired. Felt like I've been doing nothing but texting and referencing Andy's guide the last 2 or 3 hours. I know it's kinda obvious, but make sure your keyboard has good predictive text. I don't even have to type half the time, saves me so much time. I'm on android and use swiftkey fyi Yeah, thi...
by BDG-95
Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

Nice bro!

Yeah- hotel sex can get awkward when the girl is loud. I brought my FWB to a Motel 6 one time and we had the neighbor knock on our hotel door to tell us to stop with all the noise lol

Good times, man
by BDG-95
Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - LAY 4/20: i deflower a 6'5" chick on the 4th date and come 4 times - DEBUNKED BY TWITTER

Dude - as a fellow 5'5 guy, this 6'5 girl story is really fucking crazy. It reminded me of this date I had last December with this cute 20 year old black chick who was 5'11 and wearing 3 inch heels. We never made out/had sex/or anything so I didn't think it was worth posting about. I always thought ...
by BDG-95
Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Review

Hey bro, just my .02

I think the first two and the last one are way better than the middle ones. I wouldn't use the middle ones because I feel they bring down the overall quality of the profile. I would say that adding in a girl or some group-friends-party photo would be the next best step