Search found 5 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - Sept 11 (4/18) Trying 3 new apps

I know it's kinda obvious, but make sure your keyboard has good predictive text. I don't even have to type half the time, saves me so much time. I'm on android and use swiftkey fyi Yeah, this is just my .02 but I think this is a good way to keep things efficient. For messaging girls online, I have ...
by Manganiello
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - Sept 11 (4/18) Trying 3 new apps

Sept 12 Day 6 Date cancelled, unmatched. Bummed about it. I was excited when she confirmed cuz she was fkn hot. Definitely my type. So it makes sense I'm bummed. There's a relationship between excitement and disappointment. 4 dates scheduled. 1 pending. They're far off... 3+ days away. So I'm not e...
by Radical
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga'a Flake Adventures - Flaking Spree: Achieved

While thats true Id have responded to get a more clear answer. I usually confirm if the time is still good when doing those day of texts They can only respond yes or no, and no response is obviously a flake So you're saying instead of "Looking forward to tonight cutie" You say "Just confirming 4pm"...
by Crimson
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - Got the number of a cute girl at my gym today

Oh. My. God. First kiss and make out session! I don’t even know where to begin. This all literally happened like 3 hours ago btw. It was with the girl that I went on my first date ever with. Like I said me and her go to the same school together, so I texted her on the break in between lessons and as...
by colgate
Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - 🎥 LAY 4/20: i deflower a 6'5" chick on the 4th date and come 4 times

story continued from: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40366#p40366 https://streamable.com/70nawt First of all, I have been incorrectly reporting this chick's height as 6'3". She's not 6'3". hey, by the way, you never asked how tall i was... She's 6'5 " . I'm 5'5" btw. This sto...