Search found 10 matches

Return

by Lionel
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Checking text messages compulsively!!! Help!

The answer to both of your questions is to change a little bit of how you see your place in your relationships. You recognize that you have this problem where you over-communicate details and that you hate vagueness. Is this because non-verbal messaging in general can leave you with a somewhat anxio...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

Not sure if I'm really in a position to do this, but fuck it here goes. In my "365 days of Tinder" thread, a bunch of people have complemented my body (thanks guys! I needed the ego stroke a little :) ), and asked what I'm doing to cut fat and build muscle. I don't really feel like I'm any kind of ...
by SIGMA_1234
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calis's Tinder profile

Your face is round.

Do you go to the gym?
by Lostcause
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calis's Tinder profile

The photos are not an issue right now. The issue is YOU. You are obviously not in shape, and your face is round like ball. Its a big turnoff for girls. There is literally no point in making more photos untill you get in shape. You cannot compensate for looking bad with good quality photos. Hit the g...
by Lostcause
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calis, Style recommendations

The sweater ones won't work on you until you get leaner. The first two are not bad. Quite elegant. Definetely not edgy tho.
by Radical
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude you need to dial in the fit

Not the worst choices(cept the sweaters) but literally everything looks the wrong size
by TimmyTurner
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Might be an idea to start looking around Instagram, Pinterest etc for style ideas and try emulate them. When you say military style what do you mean (tac jacket, combat, boots)? Also have a quick skim of this as food for thought - https://whiteknightrises.com/mens-style-guide/#Style_Ideas_What_to_Wear
by nipple-flip
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The main problem is it can be hard to judge style accurately and fairly if nothing fits you in a flattering way. The "best styles" when you're carrying a lot of fat tend to be the ones that make it look like you're not carrying as much fat. The style that helped you by hiding a flaw likely won't be ...
by Radical
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I suck at mornings

https://youtu.be/QAZzrWs9cyE Live lean and mean This one is basically about how living free requires not having a lot of stuff Im a big believer in a spartan lifestyle Keep what you own down to the minimum necessary so you are flexible and moving is easy Travelling for 3 years i managed to fit every...
by Sydster1995
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

POST NO. 1 Hey everyone Thought I’d start a log here to chart my progress. I’m gonna aim to post here a few times a week initially and then once a day as the ball gets rolling for accountability purposes. Today went well. Carried on hitting my goals: - Brushed, Flossed and used Mouthwash (small I kn...