Search found 392 matches

Return

by MILFandCookies
Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Gets Serious with Tinder: Photoshoot 2

As for my equipment, I am using a Panasonic Lumix GH4 camera. The walking photos and the photos on the bench were taken with a 12-35mm lens, while the aviator picture was taken with a 42.5mm lens. I'm not sure how to achieve the "blurry background" effect you mentioned. I am VERY new to cameras. My...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Got questions you wanna ask GravyTrain?

Let's get a bit of competition up in this bitch - I might give you guys some "social drills" from time to time. First person to buy and wear this shirt while hitting on at least 5 (FIVE) girls (and show me photo/video proof) gets $50 plus you'll be immortalized as a legend in an article on my site....
by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which shirt should I get?

ziva wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 pm
I think the black/white one looks a bit cooler
Same. It doesn't go with the pants, but it's the better choice.

Black jeans would look sexxxy with this.
by MILFandCookies
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

I apologized to her, it's all good. It was just very brutish and clumsy, but we ended up having a laugh about it. In the end, I'm happy I did it. Now she knows my intentions and the fact that I want her. I'll get another chance for suree A few others helped you out with the original situation. I de...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I'm having the same issue. I've had a lot of pulls that resulted in making out but she usually doesn't let me go further. I also noticed the same thing with regards to passion. But honestly, this isn't necessarily a sign of disinterest. I don't think it's reasonable to expect a girl to be crazy hor...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Asking for Your Help

Did a video today explaining a few things and asking you guys for help (first time I've really asked the community for help): https://youtu.be/kMAk3JDR8Yk What I'm asking for: Please go through any of my old YT videos and make Shorts from the videos, and send them to me so I can upload them as YT S...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log - Asking for Your Help

http://contentfries.com

Easy fucking tool to use to make shorts, with automatic captions.

Webapp, 7-day free trial, you can also just paste a youtube link without having to download or upload anything.

Hope it helps.
by MILFandCookies
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey hey hey. Joe here. I, Joe, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Quick bio... Although it turned out to be longer than I expected.: I moved around a ton in my childhood and was really good at talking to strangers - I had to fly by myself across the country (USA) at the age ...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Joe's Log

Deleted and reposted in private forum for privacy reasons: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=297
by MILFandCookies
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Did 5 approaches as doctor wifty told me, got 2 numbers I don't know what's wrong but I was shaking haha at times, the girls were really sweet..thank so much starting to feel more comfortable around girls @Wifty Fucking props for doing all these approaches, especially in spite of your fear! Mad res...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What I do every day to groom my sexy mug

Hey! I realized my self-imposed policy on not sharing advice is kinda stupid. I was afraid of getting cocky but tbh if I know I can help why not share with y'all? So I figured I'd give back and share my facial hair routine because I know I know what I'm doing. No joke I've been shaving since I was ...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What I do every day to groom my sexy mug

The Skullshaver was the first one I tried - very happy with it.

Nice video. I grow tons more hair so I can't sustain that specific style but he's got some solid tips I might incorporate into my own routine.
by MILFandCookies
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by MILFandCookies
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by MILFandCookies
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic