Search found 470 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #16)

GRATITUDE POST Thank you brothers for the posts and love. Truly value you, all of you. Like I said, I won't make any rash decisions, I will keep dating, I want to push biz HARDCORE, but I will keep dating in the background. Now bros, LETS WORK AND SUCEED Today putting in my 12hrs of work in biz, I h...
by PillowDrifter
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PillowDrifter's progress log

- Will apply to try LSD therapy, as it is now something you can legally do with the rights prescriptions. Where do you live? I've been wanting to do legit therapy with psychadelics. I hear you, the testimonials are really promising ! Currently living in Switzerland. Apparently its been a time since...
by Yggdrasil13
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I reflected on it and I think I moved too fast with her and I needed to give her a little more time to get comfortable. In retrospect the 3 girls who stopped me were all a little uncomfortable. If a girl isn’t into making out with me next time I’m going to take that as a sign to stop and try and bu...
by Hawkins
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Gets Serious with Tinder: Photoshoot 2

What's up guys. If you've been following my recent posts I've set myself the goal of getting damn serious about getting some good Tinder pics over the next month. I posted my first photo shoot earlier this week and got some great feedback so here's round 2. I took a fuck ton of photos with a tripod ...
by fervazquez
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, FerVazquez, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." My goals are: - Get over my ex girlfriend : she is a super hot girl and we were together for 2 years and a half. She left me for apparently no reason because I was afraid of taking some decision such as moving in together. S...
by InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The hotter the girl, the more I do this "I reject you first" Nice Guy move

And it's incredibly visible... Even with women that are taken, at work, etc. I'm kinda paranoid because I know people see this. I'm very tense around very good looking women, awkward, ignoring them, etc. very shy. I've only recently started going out more again with groups of friends and so on and i...
by l0vebone
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The hotter the girl, the more I do this "I reject you first" Nice Guy move

I'm kinda paranoid because I know people see this. you think they do, they don't. Nobody notices you. Guys use this as an excuse all the time to not talk to girls. "People will notice me at the mall hitting on every girl I see." No they wont. Nobody cares. Internalize this and don't look back.
by Radical
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

HELLO EVERYONE On top of posting an avatar of yourself (can be cropped or blurred), you must also post an intro post in this thread in order to use the rest of the forum. It must include the phrase 'I, <your name>, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.' For example see mine bel...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, SIGMA_1234, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am a 24M looking for a job as a software engineer/ IT professional. Got amazing marks at university, at the cost of my social and party life. Got lost for a year in my career leading to a depressive bout, and looking to pic...
by creepo
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Just arrived home, what a tough day it took me 3 hours to make 3 approaches damn, I know what a waste of time, but it was not it was a war with myself,holy cooww I am glad I promise myself not getting home until the 3 approaches were done cause I made it, it was not for the numbers it was a war agai...
by Lionel
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Checking text messages compulsively!!! Help!

The answer to both of your questions is to change a little bit of how you see your place in your relationships. You recognize that you have this problem where you over-communicate details and that you hate vagueness. Is this because non-verbal messaging in general can leave you with a somewhat anxio...
by boblikestacos666
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need an honest review. Are women lying to me?

@MattsCrib what did you add to this conversation by writing this essay?
by benstrong26
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to move to in the US? - Autistic City Comparisons

I wouldn’t put Austin at an A when it comes to lockdowns. Texas is a mess right now. If the Governor allowed it, the local government in Austin would have already instituted a lockdown. People are getting desperate because they need to but are scared to send their kids to school. Overall though, Aus...
by Mav
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What I do every day to groom my sexy mug

Not sure if I received a bad One Blade but mine couldn't even shave my sparse facial hair for some reason. But I've heard good things.