Search found 62 matches

Return

by Indian Loser
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Indian Losers Progress Log

Hi all, I'll be using this thread as a way to keep track of my progress in the game. In this thread, I'll be reporting on actual lays. I'll have another thread that's dedicated to field reports that talk about failed dates, cold approaches etc. I'm going to be dedicating the next 2.5 years to going ...
by Indian Loser
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Indian Losers Progress Log

Here's a lay from September 2023: LR #1 - 45th Girl White, Curly Hair. 6/10 Pretty straightforward lay here from Bumble. I was out of town visiting some family. A week before coming back to my hometown I started Bumble up again. I matched with this chick and she's about a 6 overall (Face = 5.5, Body...
by Indian Loser
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hey gents, I, Indian Loser, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals For Next 2.5 (by the time I'm 35): 1. Get laycount up to 200+ using nightgame, daygame, and online game. 2. Move to larger city this year so volume won't be an issue 3. Get a rotation of regulars going (8+) ...
by Lusty69
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

So crazy shit, I went on a dating app just coz I was looking to come out of my break from dating in the new year. Matched with this girl, had good banter, she commented on my profile saying I am into short girls and said she was tall. I said look to be honest I don't mind too much about height if yo...
by Svadhishthana
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

Friday was a hell of a good day. Had some things break and did a bit of the runaround, but got the important things done. LAY 20 At 1, Open Relationship Girl came over. She broke up with her bf the day before, and we'd been texting back and forth about how horny we are for each other. She brings a b...
by Zug
Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder profile review :)

unfortunately andys texting is the worst in the PUA business and I'd argue worse than literally just saying hi how are you and pitching the date/number within 5 messages Damn I've been using them (more or less) for a year. Seem to work well enough but I'm always down to try out new lines. Any templ...
by zar04
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

Hey all , this is my log. Btw; you’re about to witness what amphetamine and mental illness look like. TL:DR - i’ve completely gone all in - i’m going to use all available moral and immoral means to get money; roids to max out my phyisque and to change my mentality and i’m going to copy the 9 girls i...
by colgate
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's digital log

IMG20221205203444.jpg IMG20221205203450.jpg ok tbh i like having a completely new log, i feel like i can start over again fresh and separate myself from my previous log. it's like if i'm not online all day anymore, then what am i doing?? plus it was obvious i was using the internet to medicate myse...
by september
Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

first of all congratulations on writing the hardest opening sentence in all of redpill history second I was reading and nodding along and going yes... yes... man backed against a corner is fighting for his life... you mustve run out of time and tried everything else and now its really time to go all...
by colgate
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's approach/task log - 0/1, not only is it okay to hit on girls in public, people actually respect it

So at my dance class last night, we basically rotated partners every few dances. I decided to dance with this little girl for a few rounds, and for some reason after that she kept coming back to me and trying to teach me more dances (she was taking private classes, and I'm very new to dance). Later ...
by colgate
Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's approach/task log - 0/6, 4 in <10 min

Hit on one girl at the gym before she started a set but she was engaged. Then I went to the mall. My time management was pretty bad so I ended up going later than I wanted to, and there weren't that many people. But I went "out for rejections" and that made everything a billion times easier. The mal...
by Rice
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rice photo log

edit: I am going to make this my log for photos progress because they tend to get drowned out in my main log. ---- original ----- I know this forum hates these one off threads. But I've posted this question on my log: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=62407#p62407 As well as the ...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can an incel even get laid from apps in 2023? Am I too ugly?

Rice man, I understand you're quite annoyed right now, and we will do our best to help you I have your back and want to help you, OK? But reading this, you are stressing about your looks and height a lot. I am going to be sensitive to the situation, and not straight up lock this, but this absolutely...
by Rice
Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can an incel even get laid from apps in 2023? Am I too ugly?

Also just to be clear I know I am good looking. I know height won't stop me from my goals. I am not depressed. I am not even having a bad day. I am just reviewing this right now because I travel tomorrow and won't be going out tonight. I put that in the title for people who don't know who I am yet ...