Search found 13 matches

Return

by Tragedy
Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've become a loser all over again.

Hi bro. I am another fallen angel. i was having a nice life abroad and banging chicks. Then I made poor decisions, I made debt, I made career mistake, lost all muscles I had hardly gained... I just started building everything from scratch again. This time with the past experience and it's gonna be e...
by Tragedy
Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Tragedy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Ciao! -30yo -Italian -I've been lurking on GLL for a decade and here for 3ys -I have some issue with procrastination and "bad luck" GOALS 1) Massively improve some health issues I have: (Insomnia, Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction, Ur...
by Tragedy
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WARNING. These common meds might give you permanent sex. dysfunction

Hi. I'm writing a post that I really wish someone had written many years ago so that I could have read it. It would save me from ruining (a big part of) my life. I am going to talk about 3 (not so) rare sexual syndromes that are PERMANENT. They are either very related to each other, or the same thin...
by Tragedy
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I didn't do much research over the last eight years because I've been dealing with survival problems and possibly an abusive situation. It was too much. What's your therapeutic protocol rn? I have heard of laser therapy and shockwave. I've heard shockwave can be controversial so havent done it, and...
by Tragedy
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Speaking of missed opportunities, that's another big problem of mine: I'm always haunted by my past and feel like I failed my life. I can't forgive myself for being such a loser who missed A TON of opportunities to succeed with money/career/business and girls. Your whole story is too relatable for ...
by Tragedy
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is very interesting although I would be curious through what mechanism exactly sexual dysfunction is caused here and why it is permanent? I'd also be curious how effective stuff that I do myself to help with sexual dysfunction and ED apply to such cases. What are you exactly doing? Regarding t...
by Tragedy
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even more confusing and puzzling is that this effect is not consistent across the board. Some people have no issues, others might but they heal, but in rare cases it is permanent. So strange. If I'm understanding properly? Yes, you got it totally right. And yes, I do agree that this occurrence is v...
by Tragedy
Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just need some general advice on what t o focus on re dating and getting laid

I would wait at least 5 years until everything is perfect :D Jokes apart, no, I really don't see any reason not to start today. But I don't know if I'm ready for this I think none is. When I started to experiment some BDSM thing (btw I am talking exactly because I am not expert, nor super into that,...
by Tragedy
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Optimising your diet for optimal health

There is something I think it's really important to consider about diet and yet very rarely people talk about it: the personal situation and the goal. As a general rule we all agree that the more evolutionistically natural, the better. But one needs to consider the person. For example keto is not na...
by Tragedy
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Me myself I would measure at least T, DHT and E2 sensitive. For 2 reasons: to have a baseline to compare for the future and to check if T/E2 ratio is alright. Lowering DHT increments T as a consequence (because T is not converted anymore). High spike in T might crash E2. I'll copy-paste you somethin...
by Tragedy
Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GoodLookingNerd you could both try to lower DHT more topically and less systemically, or try to limit estrogens conversion/binding with anti-estrogenic supplements. maybe an even higher sex drive Testosterone is the sex seeking hormone (proactively starting pursuing sex out of the blue) and Estradi...
by Tragedy
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you reckon its possible to make a DIY topical solution? In principle yes, given you get a proper vehicle substance, but in practice its efficacy depends on the internal capsule composition, especially if dut is further embedded into microcapsules. This is a bit outside my expertise though, I wou...