Search found 19 matches

Return

by Zug
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New goals, depression is beaten

I strongly believe Youtube is a huge positive if you choose to use it correctly. The others are necessary evils I use to maintain social norms only, When you curate Youtube only for channels related to actual development and remove all pure entertainment it is a big net positive. Twitter is not wort...
by Ashsrt
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've become a loser all over again.

Hi bro. I am another fallen angel. i was having a nice life abroad and banging chicks. Then I made poor decisions, I made debt, I made career mistake, lost all muscles I had hardly gained... I just started building everything from scratch again. This time with the past experience and it's gonna be ...
by Squilliam
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Complete Fucking Loser Help

I’m also worried since this was a work environment, do you think I’ll get fired? It’s my first ever internship in my field, I’m also someone who isn’t old enough to drink legally. I’m the president of the intern organization, I think the girl who I told astrology was bullshit (not the girl I liked)...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WARNING. These common meds might give you permanent sex. dysfunction

I'm pretty well researched and understand much more than the average person but you seem to be mugh more knowledgeable than me. It's definitely very important to be informed before you take medication. I've seen the shitty side of the pharmaceutical cartels and been fucked over massively, so I suppo...
by Zug
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

Why are you reading all this content regarding people debating pill ideology and the videos from MGOTW? You're just sabotaging your level of buy in with that stuff. The negative ideologies are self fulfilling, the more you believe them, the more true they are. When I was in your position (very overw...
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Bangs a cute blonde + New Insights

Part 2 of 2 Above I described a lay report that's entirely different than all my other lays. Now I'm gonna describe things I've been learning Insights and Experiments Context: I've been hanging with really experienced guys I've been off KYIL for awhile. Off the Day Game approaching chat. And instea...
by GoodLookingNerd
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just need some general advice on what t o focus on re dating and getting laid

I have started. Have I started in the right area though? Ie online dating. From what I've read it is skewed against us. The whole online dating game is rigged and it can be very damaging to the self-esteem if you put all your efforts into that without being aware of the way it works... Read the gui...
by GoodLookingNerd
Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks, Ill take his words with a grain of salt then. Hopefully I dont get any unreverseable symptoms. Gonna do the hormone test and see if I can find a way to make topical dut from capsules
by Thebastard
Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Holy mother of God @Tragedy I am so sorry to hear about your experience!!!! That truly is eye-watering mate

I didn't use tretinoin cream for a while, mostly out of laziness but now I will need to think carefully about picking up that tube again
by Thebastard
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Holy mother of God @Tragedy I am so sorry to hear about your experience!!!! That truly is eye-watering mate I didn't use tretinoin cream for a while, mostly out of laziness but now I will need to think carefully about picking up that tube again Thank you man! I don't know your exact problem and if ...
by Thrice
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log

Thanks guys! I had my first 2 tinder dates. First one with a 23yo south american girl, in Firenze, it's a two hours trip, i don't have a car so i used blablacar. She gave me her exact adress, we went to watch a movie, bought a lot of popcorn, candies and zero and back to her house, she said i can't ...
by Vamos
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Optimising your diet for optimal health

A topic that is never out of fashion and on which there are hundreds of different viewpoints. The best diet is still the one that you can maintain permanently and is halfway healthy. Nobody will stick to any very strict diet that prescribes and excludes a lot of food in the long term, forget that. T...
by pancakemouse
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best hobbies, especially to have pictures of?

You don't need pictures of hobbies. That's a normie "online dating" myth.

I've never had a photo of a single hobby in my profile. Just me looking hot.
by k314
Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best hobbies, especially to have pictures of?

I agree on the fact that this is an interesting discussion. My doubt is: what are you trying to accomplish here? To just fake some cool pic on tinder? To find a new hobby to be passionate about? target shooting (turns off left leaning women) I don't think it is necessary a bad thing, depending if y...