Search found 13 matches

Return

by Giles
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 months of entrepreneurship/lifestyle building & heading towards first millions

What are your priorities exactly? Looking at how you organize your day I'd say it's self-improvement, not gaining valuable skills or making money.
by Giles
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

It's crazy how pessimistic you are and ridiculously focused on weird facial stuff that no mentally healthy person gives a fuck about. I think you look like a perfectly normal dude. If you didn't have such a shitty attitude you'd be a 7/10 for most girls, a 7/10 guy can definitely get hot girls.
by Giles
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

I apologized to her, it's all good. It was just very brutish and clumsy, but we ended up having a laugh about it. In the end, I'm happy I did it. Now she knows my intentions and the fact that I want her. I'll get another chance for suree
by Giles
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey all, I'm a Belgian guy, 23 yo, who just moved to the Netherlands. I'm an engineer by study and just got my dream job as a trader. Have been working on self-improvement for a couple of years now and have already had some success. Banged just under 15 girls, had one girlfriend, managed to get a qu...
by Giles
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Epic dude! Congrats... I've already read many times this day is quite hard! :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
by Giles
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Good stuff man!

That sesame drill hahaha :) Does not surprise me people can't handle the joke. I find that younger/hot girls usually are the most easygoing in these drills.
by Giles
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Critique my Tinder profile

The only good picture is the graduation one. All the rest is trash
by Giles
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

I love this shit bro! Really inspiring. Good fucking job.
by Giles
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

endless333 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:11 pm
Sick day approachwise, did 10 (even 13 if you count the ones that were too young/old at second sight)
Got 2 numbers from milfs with great asses (seperately)
Making use of the weather ;)
Good stuff!
by Giles
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello AA Program COMPLETE!

Congrats dude. You're an absolute inspiration to me. Hope to be there next to you soon!
by Giles
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Life Goals and Progress log

I wouldn't put all your tasks on here, seems like quite a waste of time. An app I use is Todoist, there I can just check off my tasks. I usually also start my day with a bunch of easy tasks if work allows it. Waking up earlier will give you more "productive" hours so can only recommend it.
by Giles
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My road to getting laid and fixing my life

There's nothing wrong with you - it's simply a result of not having any experience.
When I was a virgin I was scared shitless to escalate, it just took one single time, and after that night, I've never had much trouble escalating.
by Giles
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LSD Post

I've been wanting to try it since I saw this podcast;