Search found 54 matches

Return

by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by endless333
Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

1 approach, lived together with bf
by Radical
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

Dont feel bad if it was just you taking your shot man

Sounds like you just went about it a bit clumsily

Im not friends with girls i really wanna bang anymore, id suggest you decide whether she stays a friend or not now
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

Not sure if I'm really in a position to do this, but fuck it here goes. In my "365 days of Tinder" thread, a bunch of people have complemented my body (thanks guys! I needed the ego stroke a little :) ), and asked what I'm doing to cut fat and build muscle. I don't really feel like I'm any kind of ...
by Wifty
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gorilla Mind Rush

I opened this thread on GLL around 2 years ago I think.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... put-please
by Radical
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Be Friends With Girls?

https://youtu.be/YpTdR7FizQ8 Responding to something Pinnacle of Man said in his video reviewing Ben Shapiro's dating advice I disagree with the idea you shouldnt be friends with girls It was a balance I had to find in my own life, one that became much easier when I sorted my dating life Feel free t...
by Lostcause
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How many likes should i aim to get per day?

No, I HAD 4 likes when I started. I could do literally nothing with that amount.

Now I have ~150 matched girls past 1.5 months and 3 online lays in that timeframe
by l0vebone
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sharing a very, very unknown and underrated spot with you guys:

If you live in a big city, go to the big fancy hotels, usually by malls and stuff. You can chill in the lobby, building, and parking lot. You will meet so many single girls and they will always be down to have sex with you. I've never heard anyone mention this spot, and I would have never thought ab...
by Sydster1995
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

POST NO. 1 Hey everyone Thought I’d start a log here to chart my progress. I’m gonna aim to post here a few times a week initially and then once a day as the ball gets rolling for accountability purposes. Today went well. Carried on hitting my goals: - Brushed, Flossed and used Mouthwash (small I kn...
by jackBruh
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Program and Trainer Questions

Yeah the trainer is probably just trying to make you think you need to constantly change things so you keep paying him. The program looks good. What I think you should do is switch the hex bar deadlift, hacksquat to normal deadlift and squat. Get your trainer to make sure you're getting the form rig...
by Radical
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Improve yourself before you improve others

https://youtu.be/6SMUSNUfTFk Saw a post from someone about struggling to make friends. Its an area that I would consider myself fully accomplished in these days but it took me a while to get there. This vid is the story of being openly rejected by a group of people I thought were my friends back at ...
by Radical
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Started With Self Improvement (my 100th video)

https://youtu.be/TyKGUhs9LAQ Notes for Wifty 's sake ;) Goal here is to lay out the best runway for absolute newbies to succeed. What do I want to see brand new sign ups do basically. - Find a good SI community and create a log - Intro yourself, tell your story, post your pics, state your goals. The...
by Sisyphus
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

December 2nd Woke up 8:30 am Wasted 90min watching youtube videos Ate 1800kcal Productivity: 8/10 (varied a lot) Mood 8/10 (varied a lot) Failed amother exam (decided not tp do it). After that, Fucked around for another 90 minutes, this timecplaying guitar and uploading art to a daily art challenge...
by creepo
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Did 10 approaches today got 1 number
by Mr Available
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Martial Arts Thread

@Mr Available cryotherapy is a bunch of bs just to make money. It may help people who have illnesses, but if you're a healthy individual the benefits are minimal. Inflammation actually increases performance in the long run, whereas cryotherapy decreases inflammation. Cryotherapy/ice baths are only ...