Search found 7 matches

Return

by zar04
Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hi, my name’s zar. Im from Sydney,Australia. Im 20; still a virgin. At the age of 17 i had an existential crisis about being a virgin and became quite suicidal. By some miracle i discovered self improvement and I’ve consistantly been meditating an hour a day; been journaling and been exercising for ...
by zar04
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

Hey all , this is my log. Btw; you’re about to witness what amphetamine and mental illness look like. TL:DR - i’ve completely gone all in - i’m going to use all available moral and immoral means to get money; roids to max out my phyisque and to change my mentality and i’m going to copy the 9 girls i...
by zar04
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

UPDATE - Holy shit I almost forgot I had an account here, also finally rich (Sorta lol) 4/02/2024: Jesus fucking christ it's been some time. Sorry for just posting this and then vanishing. Man; I looked back at what I fucking wrote and kind of cringed lmao. I think I was having a mental breakdown fr...
by zar04
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zars new log - actually taking this seriously

11/03/2024 Hi all; After a recent experience where i was in a girls bedroom sitting next to her and I didn’t make any sort of moved at all and eventually lost her interest - i’ve decided to set actual goals for this pursuit. I’ve bought the ebook by Andy about how to get laid in 6 weeks; and while i...
by zar04
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

it’s a bit embarassing to have to ask this but how do i not look sad in photos.

I can’t smile voluntarily - it doesn’t look good. I tried not looking sad; i have no clue how to.

Should i try faceapping / photoshopping the expressions?
by zar04
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

Just finished editing the photos that i took earlier.

Only thing i did was use face-app premium to edit my facial expressions to make me look less depressed. Apart from that and a mild touch up to the skin smoothness; photos are the same.

These better?
by zar04
Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zars new log - actually taking this seriously

I setup a tinder account; bought premium; put up my photos (all rated 8+ / top 2% on photoeval which is notoriously hard on look ratings) and i’ve gotten fucking pathetic results. Like 5 matches ; all of which have gone nowhere with the girls just doing 1-2 replies before ignoring me. hey next time...