Search found 129 matches

Return

by Ed_
Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

Big update here: The past few weeks have gone very well at the gym -- no significant issues with lifting, pain, injuries, diet, or morale. I’ve made a couple changes: Lowered the weights that I’m lifting and increased the rep range to 16 to 20 reps for each set. This is probably the biggest differen...
by Radical
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

Dont feel bad if it was just you taking your shot man

Sounds like you just went about it a bit clumsily

Im not friends with girls i really wanna bang anymore, id suggest you decide whether she stays a friend or not now
by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by Manganiello
Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

You may not be piling on lays or money at this stage but I can't imagine you not experiencing some degree of success in future endeavors with that level of perseverance. Thanks man. You just saying that kind of reminds me of things I was really good at. That grit is purely from lessons learnt. I do...
by creepo
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Quick update got covid after kissing one girl, didn't get my dick inside her though damnit, I have been locked down,coming back stronger!
by Goldy
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Goldy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal is to increase my income by any means necessary. I have no idea what career/business I want to pursue so I’m kind of learning about a bunch of different shit right now and trying to figure out what I want to do.
by Duke
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Duke, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 1A Goal: Max Out Looks 1B Goal: Get Laid with Hot Girls Weekly Goals 1A: Looksmax 1 hr/day (workout, style, grooming, etc.) 1B: 60 approaches/week (throughout the course of my day) Hey guys, I'm Duke from Socal, 31 years old. Found ...
by Spirit
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Spirit (Aka Emil), commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Life goals: - Start woking out. I'm a quite skinny guy so I want to get more muscle and a more defined body. (Going to the gym and climbing more, getting a personal trainer if its not too expensive) - Start recording mu...
by Radical
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need honest feedback on my looks (& Tinder photos)

Reservoir I say this with love, and I dont necessarily disagree with what you said, but you should consider holding back on advice with this sort of thing until you have experience ChillyPepper Dude you are very alone in these. It would be better if that pic with the person was zoomed out and they ...
by l0vebone
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much weight would you say I have to lose

you will be around 145 lbs if you want to get to the 10-12% bf range. I have the same height and similar build to you. 135 lbs to be completely shredded where girls cant resist u Geez really? I'm 5'7" and I thought 145 was my ticket to winnit. I don't have experience with this though - first cut. p...
by Radical
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Only 'Skill' You Actually NEED in Dating

https://youtu.be/e4HapDoxwcc Had a look over all the avenues you can get laid The only required 'skill' to getting started and having success is the ability to be honest with girls about your intentions Whether its social circle, online or cold approach No indirect, simping pussy shit around here la...
by Liquorice
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys. I'm a 28 year old, quite ordinary, Swedish guy. A bit on the shy and introvert side. Been struggling a bit with confidence, mental health and feelings of loneliness throughout the years. Never had a girlfriend and not many female friends. I'm currently reading the Luxury of a Negative Thoug...
by ojiz88
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey, "I, ojiz88, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." I decided to sign up after I finished reading part 1 of the tinder guide. I guess my main goal is to soften my depression and find out what I really want in life. I am seeing a therapist to help me, but I believe this place...
by RogerRoger
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just got my DSLR. Which photos should I include?

I agree photofeeler isn't perfect for tinder - after all you're getting the rating for one stand-alone photo whereas a silly pic on Tinder isn't going to be your first pic. But I don't doubt that the higher rated your photos get, the better they'll do on Tinder. The shirtless thing is somewhat fake ...
by Radical
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I suck at mornings

https://youtu.be/QAZzrWs9cyE Live lean and mean This one is basically about how living free requires not having a lot of stuff Im a big believer in a spartan lifestyle Keep what you own down to the minimum necessary so you are flexible and moving is easy Travelling for 3 years i managed to fit every...