Search found 8 matches

Return

by trying
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, trying, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

30 yo, from Europe.
I want to do the AA program within 6 months.
by lachy874125
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi everyone! I, lachy874125, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Just turned 26, born and bred in Sydney. Currently living in the inner west. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in most areas of my life but would really like to overcome my massive fear of cold approach. My init...
by Refrays
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Refrays, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 23 from the US East Coast. Currently studying accounting in college Programmer and Music Producer I love melodic genres like Hands Up, Hardstyle, UK Hardcore, and Progressive House. Goals Get down to 10% BF(currently around 18% a...
by Fullpower
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Fullpower, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I want to be free to pursue personal goals. Right now I am quite hindered by my family situation.
by Higher Standard
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi, I, Higher Standard, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Im 28, finishing medical school. I want to keep improving my dating and social life. My goal is to build great long-term relationship with a woman that will find attractive and have a circle of good friends. I would l...
by secondheat
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, secondheat, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. about me 28 from melbourne self employed guitarist/ 80s techno music producer hit the gym 6 days a week 6ft3 83kg just got out of a 2.5 year relationship with a 21 year old goals gain more lean body mass in the gym start a ne...
by GN44
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

Afternoon, I'm GN44. I have made some posts here and there asking for advice. I want to try and formally start a progress log, see if it motivates me some more. Starting off with looks I think I am pretty above average. I used to be below average with no muscle but in a year I lost about <40 pounds,...
by GN44
Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

1/15: Daily Actions: ->Weekly Gym: 0/3 ->Today's Calories: 1738 cal ->Today's Sugar intake: 40g ->Today's Protein Intake: 128g Notes: Ok so this is incredibly lazy of me but I finally got around to watching the Squinch video by Peter Hurley. I searched up some Men's magazine covers to get more refer...