Search found 152 matches

Return

by endless333
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

Hit on 9 today, though I skipped on a lot too. 1 number, actually 2 but 1 of them just wanted to talk and be friends only
by endless333
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Date question

So today I had the chick from badoo. We had a walk and then went to my place. I caressed her back and legs and kissed her on the mouth and we cuddled. But everytime I had my hands at her tiddies she took it and played with it a bit (my hands, not her tiddies) I started with making a move (caressing ...
by Mav
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

3/1 - Cardio - Walked 11 Miles - 3hrs 15mins Walked while I was figuring things out with my renting situation. Landlord gave me 30 day notice to move out even though I never missed a payment and always paid early every month. Kind of fucked up during covid, even though it's not as bad here. So worki...
by Manganiello
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program -- One More Day Left!

Day 45 (One More Day Left) https://youtu.be/Sn2cuCS7F2Y DRILL: *Only groups of girls* High five, you girls are cute, I'm (name), Handshake SUMMARY - One more day left in the programm!! - Just need to do the real thing now (pretty much). - Today went way faster than yesterday (30 minutes for 5 group...
by Manganiello
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program -- One More Day Left!

AA PROGRAM COMPLETE!! Reflection Day https://youtu.be/WGYo0dzhmKU How does it feel? I can't believe I just did that. The world feels really open right now. Like a blank canvas I can write whatever I want on. There's so much opportunity oozing out of every day life. It's at my fingertips. Like right...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by RogerRoger
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

enjoyablehat , still having elbow (likely tricep tendon) and shoulder issues so sadly out of pushup training now. I'll get back to you when I get back to it. Austin Trip No insta-lay but definitely had a solid lead at the club with Ed_ and joe_ronimo . Had an awesome time hanging out with the two o...
by dashedhopes
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | I got a gym clothing sponsor!!!!!

Finally a new video is up haha.

Filming another one today to promote Andy's site so stay tuned for that!

Super excited
by dashedhopes
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks guys.

I'm beyond fucking stoked.

It's another huge step for me towards more content I can do weekly.

Been wearing this brand for over a year now and now I'm partnered with them.

Its lit a new fire in my belly to get more shit done, put out more content and show poeple what's what.
by Lostcause
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

-> possibly related to recent doubling mayo consumption. I guess mayo being mostly fat should not have much impact on a brain fog. Still I would cut down on it. I only recently realized how many calories there are in mayo. If I only had realized that while on bulk, I would reach my weight goals twi...
by Manganiello
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello: 4 cancels today

Oct 27 4 dates today (originally) 0 now. Reasons - age gap - Friend got off work early - ear infection And the last one I'm cancelling on. I checked more of her pics and didn't like them. ... So that means for this week Five girls have cancelled and 1 has followed through. Luckily the girl who foll...
by RogerRoger
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

play_time_is_over , yeah you're probably right. Last night I was up until 3am because of playing a board game with my roommates. What I did well [*]Finished with photofeeler. [*]Squat PR (with chains): ~290 lbs [*]Counted calories: hit 3500. [*]Doctor appointment for elbow done, PT starts next week...
by dashedhopes
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Waiting for the MAV comeback man. You're just in a slump bro.

Keep making progress. Don't want you to go away.

You have it in you.
by dashedhopes
Thu May 06, 2021 2:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Checking in. I'm working 60+ hours/week at my job and it helps me significantly with learning how to run an ecommerce business and it actually helps me grow my social media accounts. Therefore since I want to keep that for awhile, I need to be working 20 hours extra on top of that on my own shit to ...
by RogerRoger
Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Greatness Has Arrived: R2s Serious Action Log

Greatness Has Arrived For the past few years one of my mental mantras that would inspire myself and get myself out of a slump was "Greatness Awaits." Today, for the first time, my mindset has shifted to "Greatness Has Arrived." Beyond the various milestones I've hit in the past ~6 years of self-imp...