Search found 152 matches

Return

by Toast
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - 2/30-35 over 1.5 hours

Went back to stoner street where i met my first cold approach lay. I like this street but there is tons of girls of questionable age. First chick I talked to was skimpily dressed and very pretty. She was very receptive and talkative as well, but once I found out her age I immediately bounced. After ...
by Toast
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - 2nd Insta Date, Not as aggressive. Possible follow up date on Monday

Master wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:30 am
Pretty fucking insane how those cold approach are paying off man good shit Toast keep slaying 💪💪
Yah man, Grinding the hours is showing results. That's why i said it was an eventuality for me to pull a chick from the street to the sheets. Literally bound to happen if i keep grinding.
by Toast
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - 2nd Insta Date, Not as aggressive. Possible follow up date on Monday

Went back to my now favorite spot to approach. Low volume of approaches. like maybe 10 total today, but that was because of the instadate. Saw this beautiful black chick walking down the street in an orange flowery romper. She was gorgeous. Caught up to her and approached. Called her pretty, asked w...
by CainGettingLaid
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cain's AA Journal. Day 20.

Day 20: The task was to ask girls where the nearest restroom is. An absolutely retarded drill for those who do not have a fear for specifically that. Did it anyways of course, I want to get through the program. The reactions were friendly or neutral as usual in these kind of drills where you have a ...
by Toast
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - Changed work schedule to maximize approach volume

1/6 today, Only had about an hour b4 work. Interesting approach today. As well as the first one of the set. Cute blondie in my neighborhood. Walking towards me. Black leggings, black sports bra. Had earbuds in. She was walking towards me and I stuck up my hand to say hi to get her attention. She slo...
by RogerRoger
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

Turned 28 today. Overall it was a pretty lackluster day. Thankfully it was nowhere near as depressing as ~22-25 when it felt like I was in the exact same spot year after year. I've definitely made some pretty awesome progress in the past year: added 60 lbs to my deadlift and 60+ lbs to my squat. Rea...
by Manganiello
Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - 0/6 ~ 1hr. June 22

June 24 4/20ish https://youtu.be/GAM2JZs6SDo *videos not uploading for some reason. - 4 numbers - 20 approaches or so - 2 seriously hot girls - I'm pretty sure I'm getting a reputation at this mall. :evil: Overall I feel gold about it. - I've been to this mall so many times. I'm surprised I havent ...
by Toast
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - Approached at Work >.<

Kind of a click bait title. Very ambiguous haha I've been really lack luster this week since i have gone back to work. The 2 weeks of maximal approach volume with extended times at the golden hours of the day, contrasted with my suboptimal approach hours compiled with working in the evenings, has le...
by RogerRoger
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

^Definitely true. Worked ~4 hours today. Wow that's not much. Woke up late (since my hockey game was pretty late last night) so I missed my monring work period. Afternoon work period was great, 1 hour short because we had a make up game (hockey) from last season (COVID related). Probably should've j...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is statistically the best cold approach method based no outcome (lays)?

Sometimes wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:46 am
Has anyone run the numbers to conclude which cold approach method works the best?
The one you stick to long-term.
by Toast
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - 3rd date, No pull, Only some kissing

Been slacking as of late, but that all changes tomorrow. Work finally adjusted my schedule so I have no excuse cuz of "lack of time" to approach. Instead of complaining I chose to change things. It is 100% my duty to set my self up for success or to strive towards it. Anything else is an excuse. I'm...
by Toast
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you respond to "I have a boyfriend"?

There's no right answer to this question. Every interaction is different. If after 2-3 rejections she still doesn't exchange then feel free to leave if u want. If u wanna continue then just come up with creative ways to get her to exchange. ask her how serious the relations ship is, ask her how long...
by Master
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's Tinder Log - Lay#3, 2 girls in 24h

Got a good one again for yall today! Let's start in chronological order of what happened since my last post on this log. June 24th is Quebec national day and I got a date with the powerlifting girl (My first date/second lay). I invited her to a carnival and it was super fun. we had a great time and ...
by Toast
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log -4/30ish Getting back into the groove

Finally smashed a chick after a 3rd date. Went to Chinatown with my date, Got some pastries. Then got coffee at some random boba place and then walked to a park near by. Probably walked around and chilled at the park for an hour an a half. Invited her back to my place to drink some wine and watch a ...