Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

1 approach, lived together with bf
by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by RogerRoger
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: Rank My Photos

Hmm, guess I forgot to hit submit this morning! Long story short, did two photoshoots last week. The cheaper one I don't think I got a single usable photo from (but maybe Andy will find one that's salvageable). The ones posted below are my top 10, I get to keep 5 (which the photographer will edit). ...
by jackBruh
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New pics. Comments please

Alright lads, back again. Bought the recommended lens, it's like a cheat code for good photos. So easy. Doesn't help out if you have no skill though haha. Here are the best ones from the day. Pretty funny when this random old dude walked by and wanted to get involved haha

by RogerRoger
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: Week 2 in Review

Week 2 October in Review * Submit paper to supervisor by Monday - didn't happen. * Complete 8 new analysis tasks by Monday - didn't happen. * Finish 2 job applications by Monday - didn't happen. * 100 approaches in a day on Monday - got it done. * Relax on Tuesday - pretty sure I worked but took thi...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best return-on-time-invested

So I've been sitting on my ass too much with actually going and trying to get laid - I've been using my other goals (apartment, friends, tinder pics, working out) as an excuse to be "too busy" and not do it. Also getting kind of tired of getting nowhere/blown off on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble (haven't gott...
by creepo
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Hey thanks for the support man, hope you are doing good as well, did 3 approaches today 0 numbers
by dashedhopes
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | Road to 1k Subs

Year in summation | 2020 Covid shit on my mental health and I've been doing worse mentally than ever before, since I can ever remember. Weekly breakdowns feeling worthless and utter self doubt. It's weird though, up until the past couple of weeks after talking to a friend, I didn't really realize th...
by dashedhopes
Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 2020 Conclusion

Thanks guys. It's going to be my year
by Thebastard
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 2020 Conclusion

Really enjoyed reading your summary @dashedhopes Making more money in a year than you ever made before is a major positive, despite all your set backs and disappointments. 2021 is going to be my year too. Let's have at it!
by endless333
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

2 approaches, both weren't interested.
Getting a bit frustrated about not getting a number, guess it's time to up the volume again.
by Mav
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I'm back lol Update - I broke it off with the girl I was seeing because I just wasn't that into her. Back here to get back on track... have been hitting the gym for awhile for 5-6 days a week. Haven't lost weight but haven't added on fat either... added a decent bit of muscle. Made some money in cry...
by Manganiello
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

sundleboro thanks bro. Yeah I mean it will take as long as it has to. I'm juat trying to hit my February goal of completing it. I think week 8 doesn't exist anymore. I think it got taken down for being too controversial while Chris was lobbying government (that's just a rumor I heard). As for every...
by endless333
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

Rest day today, only did 1, she was super hot though, but in a rush to work.