Search found 5 matches

Return

by SIGMA_1234
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with pictures

Yea I need to lose like 20 Kg and build some muscles. I'm paranoid about going to the gym or being indoors anywhere public during this pandemic, but that's no excuse and I have to figure it out. I agree that losing weight is your biggest priority right now. The easiest way to start exercising when ...
by Lostcause
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with pictures

however, one of my dates said she almost didn't hit like because of it and thought that I would be into dressing up like teddy bears while having sex. Did you fuck this date? If not, then I dont think opinion of a girl you did not fuck should have much impact on your photo choice. The rest is exact...
by Radical
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with pictures

You need to lose some weight dude

Suits are probably the way forward right now but those dont look exceptionally well fitted

Also you are alone in all these pics and there isnt much interesting stuff going on.

You got any cool hobbies?
by Lostcause
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with pictures

Yeah, if I had black belt, half of my tinder photos would be karate pics haha. May be worth getting leaner before doing photos like that.

Its also worth showing off a passion for photography - probably the best way would be a photo of you doing a photoshoot with some hot chick.
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with pictures

I'm an engineer and I have done everything with electronics and programmed micro-controllers and microprocessors in assembly and in C. I'm also an engineer! I got into Arduino instead. Lots of cool projects you can do with it. It's all about how you make it an experience with the girl. I can't wait...