Search found 4 matches

Return

by Paid Renegade
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

9o6o Id use the bomber pic as your main. Dunno about the shirtless pic, imo the tats and background/vibe make it good enough to use but more so as a 2nd. I can’t tell wtf is in your mouth though The volleyball pic and the one with the girl definitely make for good supporting ones. Wouldn’t use the ...
by Zug
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How should I time Tinder usage around Valentine's Day?

Your profile is not tip top, you literally set one up for the first time. There's millions of things you can do better than what are in the guides. If you reached the end of the stack in 1 session, and it isn't due to the app gating you for a few days (which I've seen for new accounts, lasts a few d...
by GN44
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How should I time Tinder usage around Valentine's Day?

Your profile is not tip top, you literally set one up for the first time. There's millions of things you can do better than what are in the guides. If you reached the end of the stack in 1 session, and it isn't due to the app gating you for a few days (which I've seen for new accounts, lasts a few ...
by Bman
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gold Posts on Texting

Since we all keep smashing Andy's texting script but then don't offer an alternative for guys to learn, figured this thread needed to be created... Gold Posts on Texting: Manganiello 's texting script (upgraded version of Andy's): https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63288#p63288 Co...