Search found 17 matches

Return

by Bman
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Bman's Social Game 2.0

Update Apologies for the whining above. I got back to work. Been a while since a proper update. Here’s what is cooking in the kitchen. Girls Politics Girl is busy AF. Rope Bunny is out for all intents and purposes. We’ve just fizzled out, no formal breakup. Had Property Girl over Thursday. Shame I’...
by Bman
Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - #35 - Nurse Girl (1st Photography Lay)

Your ability to conceptualise and then actualise what you want it is inspiring. Thank you. Some days I amaze myself. Speaking of actualizing... #35 - Nurse Girl The other model was a lead from my munch. She is actually a traveling nurse. She recently did a shoot with a body paint artist, so I asked...
by Sewerdog
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

I've recovered from a severe case of manflu last weekend so it's time to step up the doorknocking hustle this weekend. Business: My plan is to do 2 double cleans Saturday and Sunday. If I pull this off I'll be very pleased. If I can do it for 4 weekends in a row I'll probably quit my job as soon as ...
by zar04
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zar’s Log - The 3 month Death charge

UPDATE - Holy shit I almost forgot I had an account here, also finally rich (Sorta lol) 4/02/2024: Jesus fucking christ it's been some time. Sorry for just posting this and then vanishing. Man; I looked back at what I fucking wrote and kind of cringed lmao. I think I was having a mental breakdown fr...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (#18 Balkan Beauty)

Ongoing Fashion Dev.......... ravi.jpg ravi2.jpg ravi3.jpg Body recomp is helping I also changed my beard and it's a MAJOR improvement despite what The Mouse said (he hates it) I will be hustling, working, and improving myself Will be going to NYC for 3 months to train under Dante & Pancake (April o...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (#18 Balkan Beauty)

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset Week 6: Friday 9th February 2024 Daily Commitments (1) Money: -Coaching / Complete new client onboarding -Scotty: Thumbnail & Make Necro live / Confirm for interview with @DeepakDatingCoach -Content: One to Many & Get Tega’s Feedback -My Story – Luke’s ...
by Bman
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Just Putting in Work in the Middle

Going to do a photowalk tomorrow with some photographers in Austin. Just a fun social thing to do. Will be super easy to get these people on my instagram, so hopefully there's some cute girls. Well this was a bust. The host of the meetup did not contact anyone beforehand. I showed up at 7am and no ...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Progress Log - LAY REPORTS / UPDATES

No, I'm not dead, yet! A lot to unpack here, will start with the lay reports. Too much to go into FULL detail on every report, some of them recent, some of them a few months ago. BUMBLE - 24 - JAPANESE 427023308_783825450307763_1288759554699395691_n.jpg 2nd date pulled to house without resistance an...
by FredFredburger
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FredFredBurgers Progress log

Lose Weight Ive been going to the gym sticking to my diet. I went to a party this weekend and broke the diet for one day. weight 279.6lbs did a minimum of 3-4 workouts this week I haven't been keeping score. Purchased a thermogenic fat burner to help me lose weight ( I need to increase the amount o...
by Bman
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds

Continuing from post 1... Brief Review of My Game Here is a breakdown of the past 35 lays and a few case studies of dates that I wish I had closed, but ended up losing. Lay 1: Cam Girl (yes I lost my virginity to a cam girl. No, not on camera). Reason for closing: Not sure… Was so long ago. I used ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #19)

MAC DADDY CHECKING IN! (1) Money: IronWill, is doing well, happy roster of clients, and very exciting work. Focus will be on serving these people, and to serve them more, I have to make more money, and invest more into the business. I am not going to be living high on the hog for the next 3 years, t...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity" Yeah you read that right. It's happening. Key facts: 4-6 guys, 1 house/big apartment. Private room each, shared kitchen and living/work space 2 years tight community of brothers that support each other pledge against any digital media distraction ful...
by colgate
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - the renaissance of the BROWN SHOGUN...

i will write a longer, more introspective update later for now, here's what you need to know: - gf has moved out of my place as of 2 weeks ago (we didn't break up) - i failed the jlpt n1 japanese exam by SIX POINTS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - but that doesn't matter bec...
by FredFredburger
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Worked out today had to cut it short because of my poor time management skills. I measured my weight on 4/16 and I was 276.8 which is two pounds less then I was on 4/18 I think I lost two pounds of water weight because I was using the steps machine which brings my heart rate to 195 I want to push my...
by FredFredburger
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My car broke down today, really threw a wrench in my plans. It would of been so easy to just quit at any moment and watch youtube and eat whatever I wanted like a degenerate but I kept going .It took me 4 hours but I fixed it, also went to the gym afterwards. Worked on my back and bicepts and should...