Search found 5 matches

Return

by myownglory
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Best return-on-time-invested

I really have a lot of respect for guys who do cold approaches. Never actually done it myself and i think i will never(never say never) do it.
by myownglory
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really have a lot of respect for guys who do cold approaches. Never actually done it myself and i think i will never(never say never) do it. Thanks, but why not? AA? That as well, probably, but i never actually needed to do it. I have done approaches during the night on weekends near clubs etc, b...
by myownglory
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Makes sense, if it's working for you, no reason to change :) In your picture you look fucking amazing too, so probably could get some serious results from it, but you probably pull like crazy at night too. I always actually liked the excitement of doing approach during the day - it's not something ...
by myownglory
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Be Friends With Girls?

I have four good female friends. They live in different cities and if i feel like going there to a party or some other event, i can always crash at their place. They also work great as wingmen spotting IOIs for me in case i miss some girl staring at me stealthly. One even has a set where if we see a...