Search found 18 matches

Return

by Olafsmash
Sat May 28, 2022 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jävlar i Min Själ ITS FINALLY DONE

Just wanted to show off my project that im finally finished with. I finished my cabin in the woods. Feelin very accomplished now and cant wait to move the hell away from here and start my journey to get laid. Monday im moving. Been living in the bush for 2 years now. Big thanks to my dad who helped ...
by Zug
Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Rounds 2 & 3 in Harem Management & Entering New Social Circles

I need to take control of the conversation quickly and move it towards more invigorating topics after doing the elevator pitch, otherwise everyone falls into the coin operated responses. This gets tiring This is a great insight that applies equally to dates or relationships in general. If no one is...
by Bman
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds

Had Nurse Girl back over yesterday afternoon. I used to strictly have girls over in the evening after getting work done. But during the day is just so much better because I'm not tired after the first round and want to spend more time with them. I might start pushing for more day time first date, to...
by Svadhishthana
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

This, I have to say, is a major milestone in my life. I'm super happy about finally feeling validated, and actually hitting my goal way before my target date. Huge thanks are due! First, a huge thanks to everyone who posts on this forum. When you post your failures, it helps me learn. When you post ...
by Svadhishthana
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

MILFandCookies Thanks dude! I had some previous sexual experience, so I knew I could perform in bed. But I really credit the tinder guide's templates for how easily I can move things forward. Since I'm up front over text, I have permission to just be an awkward, not-smooth-at-all autist when escala...
by Bman
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gold Posts on Texting

Since we all keep smashing Andy's texting script but then don't offer an alternative for guys to learn, figured this thread needed to be created... Gold Posts on Texting: Manganiello 's texting script (upgraded version of Andy's): https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63288#p63288 Co...
by pancakemouse
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gold Posts on Texting

Is there an explanation on some of the terminology used? Ideally I'd like some examples to get it. Where can I learn this stuff? - Clickbait opener - spike - DHV - qualification - bait - Clickbait opener - "You know what I noticed.../There's something I want to ask you..." - spike - something that ...
by pancakemouse
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder profile review :)

So I don't like texting a lot on the app. Connections are best made in person. What's your #? Let's get a drink and see if we like each other. Thanks so much mate for the link and explanation. Yeah similar to Andy’s but not sexual, and no asking about her location. I think it’s good, simple and gir...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log, first 2 tinder dates

Your goal, which you thought was impossible, has been achieved

After over a decade

You did it

And like you achieved that, you will heal your mental illness

You will find your answer to your brain problem, in ketosis and fasting

All will be well

R
by Olafsmash
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log

Thrice man, check out PFW's AI text app. It will help you a TON. It's called "Firetexts"

Use promo code PWF25 for a discount when subbing.
by Zug
Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LooksMaxxing Mega Thread: How To Become A Better Looking Man

Meanwhile on the marketing side of the internet: https://i.imgur.com/13oi59R.png The above is aimed at excessive looksmaxxing stemming from lack of self-acceptance & self-love (examples he brings out). Not self-improvement. As is common for Twitter, an extreme polarizing take, but has truth in it. ...
by Yggdrasil13
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LooksMaxxing Mega Thread: How To Become A Better Looking Man

(2) Buccal Fat Removal: I looked into Buccal Fat Removal. One big concern I had was the possibility of prematurely aging myself. Your cheeks naturally lose fat as they age. Buccal fat removal that looks good now, might make you look old and gaunt 5 years from now. Or it might not, that’s one of the...
by foducossy42
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - #29 Sorority Girl

So cycled through being semi hard and soft and never made it to penetration. Happens to me fairly often. Just a pattern with anyone for the first time. Never happens the second time. I think I need more comfort to “let loose”. Even with my ex, when I had gone overseas for a month or so and came bac...
by Zug
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - A lesson in SMV and where I have been cutting my own throat in Game

I don't think you can all out "the meta frame" like that, it sounds try-hard. "I won't chase you" is not something a genuinely high value guy would say, he wouldn't waste words on that. Agreed, saying "I won't chase", 100% doesn't work. I think there actually is some way to accomplish this using ei...
by Sewerdog
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Banged 23/yo student

Got another lay off hinge, the quality here has been much better - tinder seems like a shithole by comparison. I ran out of gas again on the apps as I don't enjoy messaging in general but this girl sent me a like and had a picture of her ass in her bio which motivated me lol. Had a good time, person...