Search found 4 matches

Return

by tdoggw
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Tyler, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. (posted this on GLL, but this forum seems better/ more active) Im Tyler, 21. I live in Spokane, Washington. My ole man and I, run a National Multimedia Company. I own half of a Digital Signage Company for local restaurants. I also...
by tdoggw
Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much weight would you say I have to lose

Thanks. You think 2 lbs a week is too aggressive? I'm comfortable with it so far but not sure if I'm losing some muscle. I eat 1500 calories a day of basically only chicken and eggs. And do heavy resistance training until failure. I'm pretty impatient and just want to get the fat off me asap. In my...
by tdoggw
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

JamalHash123 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:58 pm
Good potential. Gut says need to get a shorter haircut (fade) to maximize appeal to women
Agreed. Get it cut that is shorter and get a mid or short fade. You'll be ballin bro.
by tdoggw
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

I was pretty angry nonetheless and will be 100% honest, I had 2 bites of chocolate (very small piece) and also ate a handful of crisps. This has added probably 100-200kcals to my day, so was absolutely, absolutely so stupid. This makes me laugh bro. I used to run so much. I would run 10 miles and a...