Search found 14 matches

Return

by Radical
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Welcome dude

Move as soon as you can
by the_hungarian
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, the_hungarian, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Current goals (until 31st of December):
- 4 lays (started at 0 around July, current 3)
- 16% bodyfat (around 20% now, not sure how accurate the scale at home is)
by pussypounder9000
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much weight would you say I have to lose

You look around 20% body fat right now. I'd say you need to lose 15 lb of FAT to be really cut. That would bring you to ~12% body fat which will have you looking pretty good. The emphasis should be on SLOW weight loss while still working out to maintain muscle mass and lose fat. The fat loss would ...
by Defguy
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Defguy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

-Location/Financial Independence with Mortgage Business
-Set up Tinder and get laid regularly
-Debt Free and over $75k/year working remotely
by s8onic
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much weight would you say I have to lose

tdoggw is correct that you can be aggressive if you want. The tradeoff is you may lose muscle, which you will need to gain back to fill out your frame. It honestly depends on what your preference is in terms of bulk/cut. You can drop the 15 lb aggressively. Then try to gain back some muscle by bulki...
by creepo
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

3 approaches 1 number today
by Manganiello
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Available Bangs Colombia January 2021

Mr Available wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm
This trip is frustrating in some ways but fulfilling in others.
I'm getting something out of it. I'm not even there, but the fact that you went on this trip is inspiring to me. Like I have a goal to do something similar later, so its cool to see you going for it.
by kalamity
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's good guys. I, kalamity, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 18, from the UK. I am a beginner, having done only a single cold approach and I have not made a tinder account, which I aim to do. My goals are: 1. to get girls from both, and to improve my social skills in gen...
by enjoyablehat
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tdoggw - Style

In a similar situation with dress shirt/pants for work - I think for then a "smart" look is probably the way to go but check Radical's link to get to the guide on his site, it has a couple example. Maybe with a couple accessories can make it a little edgier too
by Radical
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tdoggw - Style

The first one looks like you stop people in the street and tell them that Jesus loves them Swap out the blue wash for black denim for a start. Grab some black chelsea boots and throw on a couple of rings. Shirt looks fine, could be more fitted. I dunno if its cold where you are or not but I do recom...
by Manganiello
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

See point #2.

I'm going silent til you post positive results from actions you took.
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Day was good. Really was tired from my bollocks sleep lately but I soldiered through. Got to my 60 minute run, was fucking bone tired but with grit and determination I still ran for 31 minutes before my legs just...stopped....I was PISSED at myself. Came home, did 30 mins in the infrared sauna and t...
by Manganiello
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

Quick Update I'm going radio silent for the next 4 or 5 days. Taking some time to finally catch my breath and disconnect. So nothing for a few days. I realized I never uploaded this video. So I'll put it up now. Oddly this video has more views than any of my other videos... I think just because it ...