Search found 4 matches

Return

by Brandon37
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon37s progress log

Hello im new to this forum so i apologize if i do something wrong here Im Brandon, 22, and want to improve my life. I have recently discovered Andys website and have been trying to learn everything i can My goals: 1. Talk to more people/girls - (ive never had a gf and havent had any friends in over ...
by Brandon37
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I Brandon37 commit to focus and work on my goals this year. Im 22 years old Im in college for robotics and currently restore classic cars as a job Ive never had a gf or any friends, and spent way to much time playing video games and stuff like that I want to get in shape, learn to talk to women and ...
by Brandon37
Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon37s progress log

Update on my goals Thank you everyone for you advice, i really do appreciate it. Ive been doing research on Radical Improvements videos and seeing what outfits he recommends. I took some screenshots of outfits i like but i need to do more research still. Im also going to grow out my beard and see ho...
by Brandon37
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon37s progress log

Well its 4am, I have a long day of work and class tomorrow in 2 hours. And i cant sleep, i keep stressing over my mistakes, bad decisions, and how im not really achieving much. I owe 4k in student loans, and I have a car lease of $420 a month. I only make $15 and hour, so like $20k a year. And i rea...