Search found 8 matches

Return

by GettinItAll
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

What's good I'm 20 from Philadelphia. I've been trying to increase my pull with girls for about a year and a half now. I had some great success at first, but right now I'm not having crazy results (the current situation the world is in being the main thing to blame). I also have fell off the horse a...
by GettinItAll
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KYIL STYLE THREAD - DRESS TO GET LAID (ASK YOUR STYLE QUESTIONS IN HERE)

Spur of the moment outfit idea. I saw a similar outfit with one of the IG accounts shared in GLL or here (I don't remember). Whaddya think? 20210422_122515.jpg The undershirt is too formal. Ditch the glasses if you can and get contacts. Get a new haircut (possibly skin fade on the sides but ask som...
by GettinItAll
Mon May 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Get some better fitted jeans in darker colors (black and darker grey). Get some white stan smiths and rock those for shoes. With clothes my best advice is only rock these colors for t-shirts: black, grey, navy, tan, and white (but white can be weird if not done right). For jeans black and grey are t...
by GettinItAll
Wed May 19, 2021 2:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this right-swipeable?

PanahtIstratis wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:04 pm
Just received a used Nikon D7000 I bought from a site, gonna get the lens Andy recommends and get to work
Hey you are definitely moving in the right direction, but I recommend you get your style locked in before you try to do a photoshoot.
by GettinItAll
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

Hi guys like the title says, I have been saving since 2013 and wanted to get your opinions and guidance on what you would do that kind liquid Capital? 🤑 I know because of inflation 2% every year, I'm essentially losing money. But I also appreciate the security. So it's a catch 22... Invest in yours...
by GettinItAll
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which photos to start and how to improve after

Waterfall one would be perfect if it was higher quality and you were closer to the camera. I'd say start with the one where you have the wine and your hand and are looking at the camera in your turtleneck. Tennis action shot would be a good second. Then maybe the one with the wine where you are sitt...
by GettinItAll
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one selling options?

Hey guys, just wondering... Am I the only one selling options? Depending on your risk aversion / hunger, you can make 1-5% per month on your start capital with this. I am currently selling iron condors on SPY basically because it is very easy to follow, but gains are low as well, due to the lack of...
by GettinItAll
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can attract women, but struggle to forming meaningful relationships.

Ten years ago, I use to really struggle with women, I was a virgin, unfit, no style and had little to no social skills. That drive for sex and acceptance has been a massive motivator for my self-improvement, and I am really glad I did. Last year I had sex with five different women, including my fir...