Search found 8 matches

Return

by M-Solomon
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

I've missed two days of my log because I had two late nights out, so here's the catch-up log. Successes: - worked both days at the cafe - did a workout after work yesterday Things to improve: - Was very rough with my macro tracking these last two days (largely because I went out, but also just gener...
by M-Solomon
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

My top priority goal right now is this: - Sleep with 100 women And my secondary goals: - Build myself a career with a solid income - Write a book/books about life and philosophy Ultimately, I just want to be the best man I can possibly be, and to keep pushing myself to improve. I, M-Solomon, commit ...
by M-Solomon
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Went to shopping centre and asked 5 girls for the time, was much quicker and easier than yesterday - Warm approached 3 girls at bars tonight and got a phone number - Did teeth whitening - Stuck to keto - Tracked Macros (but went over) Today's failures - Still yet to do a cold ap...
by M-Solomon
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Stuck to keto (not IF) - Tracked macros (but didn't stay under) - Worked ~2hrs - Did first tinder shoot and got a few good photos - Applied acne cream and took antibiotics Today's failures - Didn't stick to IF window - Went over on macros - Could've worked more Most important th...
by M-Solomon
Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes:
- Worked out
- Stuck to keto and tracked macros (but went over)

Today's failures
- Didn't stay under macros
- Didn't work

Most important thing I can do tomorrow:
- Track macros and stay under
by M-Solomon
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Stuck to keto - Tracked macros and stayed under - Did workout (was garbage - I was very tired and had some pain which stopped me from squatting or deadlifting, but I still did it) - Worked ~3hrs - Got required car charger then found out the cable was the real problem (lol), then...
by M-Solomon
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Today's successes: - Got an offer for a new job - Stuck to keto - Tracked macros - Stayed under - Fairly early night - Wrote in my journal - Got up early - Worked out (and pushed myself) - Worked ~6.5 hrs - Cleaned apartment for inspection tomorrow Today's failures: - Nothing really, today was a ver...
by M-Solomon
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Didn't work at all today because I had pretty bad lower back pain. It's getting better but it's something I'll need to be wary of for future workouts Today's successes: - Read ~5 chapters - Stuck to keto - Tracked macros - Tidied up my apartment Things to improve: - Went slightly over my macros beca...